Chapter 18

Last Ride

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla sat quietly as Dom pushed Mia towards Leon's car. Dom stared down at Amalla in uncertainty, as he wanted to take her.

"Dom." Mia yelled, and Dom quickly decided. He grabbed Amalla's uninjured arm, and made her run with him to the car. He sat in the car quickly and made her sit on his lap.

"Amalla!" Brian yelled in panic as he wanted to go after her. But didn't want Vince to die as the helicopter came closer.

Leon pulled away and sped back towards L.A., as Dom held Amalla tightly.

-----

Amalla sat up as she saw her surroundings were different. She was in Dom's room, and she quickly walked to the door.

She rushed out of the room, and ran down the stairs. She ignored Mia's pleas, and ran outside. Dom stood with a shotgun, and Brian pointing a gun at him.

"Brian!" She yelled and they both looked at her.

"Amalla." He said, and she went to walk towards him. She stopped as Dom stared at her waiting for a desicion.

Amalla stayed still, as Brian looked back to Dom.

"Where's Leon and Letty?" Brian asked, and Amalla took a step. Both men paused and looked to her.

"They're long gone!" Dom yelled, and Amalla watched silently.

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me. Put the gun down. I swear to God!" Brian yelled, as his hold tightened on the gun.

"You are the cop! You're a cop!" Dom yelled, and he looked at Amalla.

"And you're a fake, a liar." Dom said, and pointed.

"Hey! She had nothing to do with this. I would never bring her into this." Brian said, and Dom stared at him.

"Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kid's got." Dom said, and Brian stayed the same.

"I'll call in the plates. PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him." Brian said, and Amalla moved down the walkway to the sidewalk.

"Move your car."

Dom said, as he understood Amalla's choice.

"Dom, stop it! It's over. Please." Mia yelled at them, and Dom took a few steps towards her.

"Mia, stay out of it!" He yelled, as the sound of an engine came closer. A white car came to a stop and Jesse came walking out of it.

"Dominic, I am so sorry. I don't know what I'm doing, Dom." Jesse said, and Amalla quickly ran down the middle sidewalk hugged him. He squeezed her just as hard, and spoke softly to her.

"I'm so scared right now. I don't know what's going on." He said and Amalla pulled back and held his arm.

"What were you thinking, man?" Dom asked, and Jesse pulled away and walked forward slightly.
"I don't know! I panicked! I'm sorry."
"I'm scared!" He said, as the sound of familiar motorcycle engines grew louder.