Chapter 15

Race Wars

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla sped down a road in the camaro, as the sun shining down hard. Dust spinning in the air as she sped towards her destination.

Race Wars.

In the middle of the desert, she smiled to herself as the engine roared loudly. The sound of music played in the distance as she rounded a corner. Cars and thousands of people were seen, and she smiled bigger.

Amalla slowed to a stop as she reached a toll booth. Pulling some cash from the arm rest, and awaiting her turn.

"$500, and find a spot." The guard says, and she handed him the money. The gate slid open, and she drove forward towards a free space.

The neon orange took her attention, as she parked. She saw the set of blonde curls move through the crowd. She smirked at the nickname and followed them towards the tent.

---

Amalla stopped as she watched Letty pulled up her car. She smiled as Letty's car sped down the raceway, before returning park. Amalla continued to walk as she approached the blonde curls.

"Bri." Amalla said, and he turned with a smile crawling it way onto his face.

"Mall." He replied and hugged her. He picked her up and spun her in a circle.

Amalla giggled at his act, and slapped his arm. He put her down slowly, and Amalla smiled.

"Have you seen Dom?" She asked, and he nodded and pointed toward a trailer. She gave him a smile and walked towards the trailer.

Amalla knocked on the door, as it quickly opened. Letty stood in the doorway, and she stepped out slowly.
Amalla gave her a smile that she returned and walked away. Amalla stepped in slowly, as her eyes met Dom's bare back. He reached for his shirt and turned to face her.

Dom froze as his eyes slowly reached hers. He pulled on his shirt, and Amalla stared at him. Her mind going through a few possibilities.

"Hey. Glad you made it." He said, and kissed her cheek lightly. She stepped back as he walked past her outside. She made a confused face and followed him out.

Dom waited for her, as he took her hand and walked towards the tent. He pushed through the crowd as Leon ran past both of them.

"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems." Leon said as they stepped out and followed him.

"What?" Amalla asked and pulled away from Dom.

"Jesse." Leon said and pointed out his car in the distance.

"Where's Jesse going?" Dom asked, and Leon put his hand down.

"He just raced Tran for slips." He replied and Dom rubbed his head.
"Oh, shit." Amalla sighed and covered her mouth. Tran's car pulled up quickly in front of them, and he stepped out.

"Where's he going?" Tran asked, and glared at Dom. He glanced at Amalla and gave her a not so subtle wink. Dom huffed out in anger and quickly replied.

"He went to the car wash." Dom lies, and Amalla rolled her eyes at Tran's gestures.

"Whatever. Go fetch my car." Tran replied and took a step to Amalla.

"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block. You better watch who you talk to like that." Dom warned and stepped in front of Amalla. Tran rolled his eyes, and stared at Dom. Dom grabbed her arm and turned to walk away.

"Toretto!" Johnny Tran yells repeatedly, till Dom turned to face him.

"S.W.A.T. came into my house..." Johnny started and stepped up to Dom. Dom pushed Amalla back, she pulls his hand off trying to move away.

"...disrespected my whole family, because somebody narked me out." Tran paused, taking a step closer in a threatening manner.

"And you know what? It was you!" Johnny finished and pointed at Dom. Dom stayed still for a second before launching on him.

Dom's fist connected to his face as he swung back and launched his fist faster. Amalla stepped back as  other people began to fight around them.

Guards rush to surround them as they tried to keep the crowds in line. Amalla feels someone touch her arm, and swung her fist at their face.

She pulls her arm back, looking to Dom. He was being pulled back by a guard, as he shoved the man off and punched Johnny harder again.

Amalla shoved through the crowd as Letty punched Lance in the face. He fell to the grounfmd unconscious, and Amalla gave her a subtle high five.

Amalla ran to Dom with Vince trailing behind her. Vince grabbed the guard to shove him away. Amalla wrapped her arms around Dom's waist and pulled.

Vince's hand gripped his arm and he pulled him back. Amalla let go as Dom yelled and fought against Vince's grip.

"I never narked on nobody!"

"I never narked on nobody!" Dom shouts as Johnny laid on the ground, smiling.

"Looks like you needed a woman to stop you." Johnny Tran mutters, as Amalla went to step away. She twirled back, swinging her foot at his face. The heel connecting to his nose at full force, to shove his face to the ground.

"Ah!" He screamed in pain, and Amalla felt arms around her now.

"Mall!" Brian's voice yells behind her as he pulled her away just like Dom. She shoved his arms off, and walked towards the trailer. Towards Dom.

{I'm super sorry if this chapter sucks. Something happened to my flow, and now I feel like it sort of a robot tone.
She. Went. After. Him. And. He. Smiled.
I hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter. So if you enjoyed it, star, share, comment. I love hearing you guys' feedback. - ijf}