Chapter 13

Date Night??

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla sat in the kitchen of the Toretto, as she slowly mixed her cup of tea. The steam rose in the air, and she blew it away.

"Amalla?" Dom questioned to the air as he walked down the stairs. He stopped as he saw her leaning against the counter, her backside facing him.

"What are you doing?" He asked quietly, as he wrapped on arm around her waist. She leant against him and sipped her drink.

"Nothing." She whispered and leaned her head on his chest. He placed his chin on her head and stared out the windows.

"Do you want to have a date night?" Amalla asked and sat her drink down. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What would we do?" He asked, and moved closer. She giggled lightly and stared at him.

"Not this. Well, maybe later on." Amalla said, against his lips and he smirked.

"You gotta deal." Dom said, and kissed her. She wrapped herself closed to him, and he grabbed her back.

Amalla wrapped her legs around his waist, and Dom deepened the kiss. He licked her lip, and she opened more. He delved in an kissed more passionately.

"Amalla?" Brian's voice rang through the house as Amalla pulled away from Dom. She patted his arm, and walked to the living room.

"Yeah, Bri?" She said softly, and Brian gave her a quick hug.

"Harry said, he needed you in. I can drive you." He said, and Amalla gave him a nod.

"I'll go change." She replied and softly walked up the stairs.

"Brian." Dom said, and walked up to him.

"Dom." Brian returned and held out his hand. Dom shook it, and Brian exited the house.

"Dom?"

Dom turned to see Amalla in her jeans and red button up shirt. He smirked as she came to him.

"I gotta go." She said and moved close to him. He ghosted his lips over hers, and she laughed lightly.

Dom kissed her tenderly, and pushed her away. He opened the door slowly, and she exited. She stopped before she left the housed. She glanced back at Dom and gave him a light wave.

He returned the gesture, and she ran to Brian's truck. She climbed in, and Brian took off towards Harry's.

-----

Amalla leaned against the counter, at Harry's as the end of the work day approached

"You have a call from, C." Harry said quietly, and Amalla walked away. She went towards the side room, and took the call.

"Yes?" She asked quietly, and waited for the response.

"Are you in or are you out?"

"In." She said, and hung up slowly. She left the room and approached Harry.

"I'm going." She road and left the building. She walked down the road towards her small home.

-----

Amalla changed into a a long black skirt with a leg slit. She grabbed a grey small top, and grabbed a blue and black leather jacket.

She smiled at herself, as she walked out to her shed. She opened the door, and slowly opened the door to her car.

"I've missed you, Baby." She said, and opened the shed doors.

She pulled it out of the shed enough so the doors could close.

"Lets show them." Amalla said, and rubbed around her car. She switch to 'drive' and sped out of her driveway.

Neighbors ran out of their homes to see the noise, as her car sped by

Neighbors ran out of their homes to see the noise, as her car sped by. Her engine echoing around the neighborhood loudly.

The engine roared, as Amalla sped towards the Toretto house.

~~~

Amalla's car could be heard down the road, as she sped closer. She slowed down and her engine purred loud but, not as much as before.

Bria stood on the lawn of the house as Amalla pulled up and parked. Brian smirked and leant in the passenger window.

"I didn't think you still had, Baby." He said, Amalla chuckled.

"Brian?" Mia's voice said, and approached the car.

"Amalla?" She said, and Amalla climbed out of the car.

"Hey. I'm gonna go in. I'll see you later." She said quickly to dismiss the awkwardness. She opened the front door, and looked into the living room.

Vince, Leon, Jesse, and Letty sat around the TV. Vince glared at her as she went towards the kitchen.

"Dom?" She said, and saw no one. She looked outside, to see light in a garage. She exited the kitchen and walked towards the garage.

Amalla opened the door slightly, to see Dom staring at a car.

"Its beautiful." She said softly, and Dom glanced at her.

"Its a monster in a way." He said, and Amalla smiled lightly.

"Most beautiful things are." She replied, and Dom grabbed her hand. They left the garage to go towards his car.

"Come on. Let's take mine." She said, and Dom looked to her Charger. He smiled and spoke.

"Gotta love a girl who appricates American muscle." Amalla laughed lightly and she climbed into the driver side.

"So where to?" She asked, at Dom looked at her.

"How about, straight?" He suggested and Amalla smirked and rolled her eyes playfully. He smirked and kissed her lightly.

"Great date night?" He asked, and Amalla nodded as she pulled into the street.

"The best."