Chapter 16

Hidden

*Sensual Content*

3rd Pov. Amalla

"Dom?" Amalla's voice echoed through the trailer as her body joined in. Her eyes scanned the room, as they landed on Dom's back.

She silently stepped to him, as her hands touched his back. His muscles relax, as her hand spreads along his back. She rubbed his shoulder as he slowly let go. He stayed still, as her hand intertwined with his.

She stared at his body, keeping her eyes away from his. He stared down at her, as she circled him. She stopped in front of him, and closed her eyes.

Dom stared at her, as his hand lifted her chin. He waited for her eyes to open, but she leaned forward.

Her lips parted as his arms pulled her closer. She gasped lightly as he chest collided with his. She moved his face up and waited for him.

Dom bent forward, his lips ghosting hers as their breath mingled. Amalla pushed forward till their lips smashing in a battle of light dominance. Dom tugged her closer as he pushed her back onto the bed behind her.

Amalla gasped and Dom kissed harder, enveloping her tongue. She moaned quietly, and Dom stabilized himself to not smash her.

Amalla held his face as she feverishly kissed him. One hand holding her side to keep her close, the other clenched in control.

Amalla pulled back and Dom tugged his shirt away. Amalla ran her hands down his abdomen, and he groaned.

She unbuttoned her shirt, and flung it off. She unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled his face back. Dom repeated his hand placement, and rubbed circles on her hip.

Amalla unclipped her bra, and tugged it away, as Dom grabbed her shorts. He pulled them down, and slid himself between her legs.

Amalla gripped his back, as he kissed, sucked, and nipped at her neck. Amalla gasped and moaned in pleasure, as he held her close.

-----

Amalla laid on the bed, a large white shirt covering her body. A orange light poured through the blinds, as she sat up.

She glanced back on the bed, to see no one. Only tangled sheets, and her clothes.

She sighed and grabbed her clothes. A shirt that laid on the table, was pulled by her. A piece of paper fell to the ground, and she paused.

Her hands moved to grab it, and she unfolded it slowly.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you here, but I had things I do. See you at home.
Dom.
P.S. I couldn't decide when I give you this.'

Amalla made a confused face and she saw something on the ground. A necklace with a yellow quarts in the shape of a slender diamond. She clipped it around her neck, and dressed quickly. Her mind re-reading the note.

Amalla exited the trailer, to see the light sky. Crowds stood around the small concert, as her eyes landed on the blondes curls once again. She ran towards him, as the crowd thickened.

"I'm a cop."

Amalla paused at the statement, as her mind tried to conform. Her eyes staring at Brian in confusion as he turned around.

"Mall?" The same voice asked, and she looked up at the face. Her expression was unreadable, but was in disbelief as Amalla's hand swung across his face.

Brian stepped back, and Mia stood speechless next to him. Amalla glared at Brian as words flew out of her mouth.

"You're a cop!? You're a fucking cop!? I'm can't believe you!" Amalla shouts in anger, as Mia wrapped her hand around her wrist.

"We have to go. Dom is in trouble. I will explain later. Please. You guys are the only ones who can help. Every agency is going after him. We have to go." Brian says as he held his cheek.

Amalla pauses, and turned to walk toward her car. Brian and Mia copied her, as Brian sped away in his car to lead the way. Amalla speeding after him, hoping everything wouldn't change.