Chapter 12

Breaks vs. Brakes

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla sat at her breakfast bar, in silence. Her eyes bland and dull, as she was deep in thought. Her eyes remebeing every detail from the last weeks events. She touched her cut lightly, as she had cleaned and stitched it.
Amalla jumped as her phone rang loudly next to her. She grabbed it, and slowly read the ID.

'Brian.'

'Hey, Mall.'
'Hey, Bri.'
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah. Just tired.'
'Good. Um, are you coming to the garage today?'
'Yeah. I'll be there in an hour or so.'
'Hey, Mall. I-'

Amalla hung up on Brian, as she sighed and tossed her phone on the counter. Her eyes glanced at the mirror in front of her.

Her cheek had a light bruise on it, and her forehead was slightly dark around the cut. She sighed, and left to change and drive to the garage.

~~~

Amalla slowly walked through the Toretto garage. Her car, in the back with a tarp on it. It was away from the others, as it was pepped for a new paint job.

"Mall?" Brian's voice appeared from no where, her body stopping and looked to him.

"I need to go and start the paint job. I won't have time if I don't start." She said quickly, setting her things aside. She grabbed her jumpsuit, and mask and left to dress.

Amalla pulled her mask on as she made sure her car was taped fully. She also made sure her paint was good.

She slowly started on the hood, swiping left to right, then right to left. Her hand steadying the strokes evenly.

-----

6 Hours later, with wax coat and finish...

Amalla stepped out of the tarped sealed area, as she pulled her mask off. Night had fallen, as almost everyone was gone. She slipped off her jumpsuit, as she was only in a thin tank top and her thong.

She stayed still enjoying the crisp breeze from the opened windows. Her arms wrapped around herself, as she heard the garage car door close. She knew the last person left, and grabbed her bag of clothes.

"Amalla." A deep voice said behind her, and she shivered in anticipation.

"Dom." She said quietly, as her body could be seen by the moonlight shining in ahead. His arms snaked themselves around her waist, and she leaned her head back against him.

"I'm sorry." He said almost silently, and Amalla pulled on his arms harder.

"I know." She said almost equally as quiet. Dom tightened his grip, and she moaned lightly.

Dom quickly spun her around amd lifted her with his right arm. His left secured itself on her thigh, as he walked away towards Brian's car.

She gasped, as the car metal touched her skin. Dom pulled her lips to his, as he dominated the kiss. His hands holding her close.

Amalla held his cheek, as her left hand gripped his bicep. She moaned into the kiss, as Dom pulled her closer.

Dom slid his hands to her butt, and she jumped and gripped him tighly. Dom pulled at her tank top, and she pulled it off for him.

Her breast were on show as her bra was in her bag. Dom pulled her back closer, as she shoved his button up off to the ground.

Amalla moaned as he touched her body, in everyday possibly. He grunted when her breath touched his ear. Or when her lips feather touched his neck.

He dominated her in everyway she'd let him, as she poured her feelings for him. Dom accepted them wholely, as he did the same.

-----

"I know you needed time. But, I don't want to be without you." Dom said as they laid against each other on the couch. His button up wrapped around her, as he had a cover. Covering his lower region and hers.

Amalla stared at him, as she captured every crinkle, every mark. Her eyes mesmerized by him, and everything about him.

"Not anymore." She said and grabbed his chin. She kissed him lightly, and crawled onto his lap.

Dom pulled her tighter, but pushed back slightly.

"Oh, I also found the brakes Jesse lost. If it means anything." Dom said and smiled. Amalla smirked and kissed him harder. Dom chuckled into her mouth, and she smirked into it.