Amongst Us

Angelica's p.o.v

I had just heard from duke and they were on there way but i really wasn't sure how much more i could take. I was taking down rogue after rogue and sometimes three would come at me at once Sera and I were starting to ware low on energy, just as i sensed that Duke was close four rogues surrounded me. I watched them all as best i could and sensed when others were going to make their move. One of the rogues behind me jumped to the side hoping to distract me, i looked towards him knowing it was a distraction technique and as i turned the rogue opposite him lunged for me. i side stepped him letting him nose dive straight for the ground, knowing that if i went for him the three rogues left would take that chance to take me out. I watched as the rogue got back to his feet and fell back into formation with the other three, muttering curses under his breath. Watching them all but keeping myself rained in as to make sure not to make a mistake, that would cost me my life, again they tried distracting me and again a rogue face planted the ground. Sera was laughing at how stupid they could be as to fall for that twice, but i also knew there wouldn't be a third time. They were going to start getting pissed off and come at me whether it be one at a time or all four at once, all i knew was Sera was ready and waiting. The minute i let up my defensive stance two of the rogues leaped at me, i stood there waiting for the right time before i heard Sera telling me it was show time and at that exact minute i jumped up colliding with the first sinking my teeth straight into his jugular and ripping out his throat at the same time the second rogue had hold of my hind leg. I spun around, flinging him off as a third came at me. I grabbed him by his neck shaking him as the fourth jumped on my back pinning me to the ground. I twisted a little underneath him and ripped the jugular of the third rogue leaving two left. As i was twisting back to reach for the rogue pinning me down, i noticed Duke and the other warriors and fighters coming to the edge of the clearing. I used my paws to push the rogue off of me and as he went flying up i lunged at him driving him into the ground as the other rogue came at me. I jumped up as the rogue jumped towards me and we collided in the air, knocking the wind out of him, i used the opportunity to rip his throat out too. Just as i turned around for the last rogue i noticed another two had caught up. Knowing Duke would be here soon i ran straight for them knocking them into each other and snapping there necks on my way to the last rogue. I caught up to him, circling each other waiting for the move neither of us wanted to make first. We eyed each other until he lunged for me, so i lunged back leaping from my hind legs and using them to barrel into him knocking him to the ground in time to rip his throat out too just as Duke had reached us. I knew that it wasn't over yet and that James was somewhere watching and sending rogues and i knew it wouldn't be long now that he sends them all as he'd know Duke was here. What i didn't realise was Duke had extra warriors from his uncle's pack. Now not being the time to explain i knew he would explain it all once it was finished, for now i had to try and escape the bear hug he had me pinned in.