Chapter 11

1 year later

Angelica's p.o.v

I turned rogue the minute I ran from duke's pack, but I couldn't stay especially when Sera is that angry, I was growing weaker and weaker by the day. Sera was miserable and we both regretted how we treated our friends, our mate my brother. Sera needed to cool off though, it was dangerous staying. I couldn't put anyone in that kind of danger again, for the past year I've stayed isolated, I miss duke so bad and I pine for him. I know he feels it too, but he deals with it. whether it's a girlfriend or just a f*ck buddy I don't know but I sense whenever he is intimate and it kills me a little more... yes I am dying every time he is intimate it damages our bond and the rejection I feel is slowly killing me. I know we never mated and he didn't mark me but somehow I feel the connection like he had. The big secret, the alpha blood I have in me is special, it comes from a pure alpha bloodline, the most powerful of all alpha's. that's how sera was able to do what she did without shifting, that's how she was able to gain control and stop duke. I was again lost in my thoughts until a twig snapped and heard that dreadful voice again from so long ago.

"Well well well, haven't you been a hard one to track down? James snarled

"What do you want James?"

"You, duke doesn't want you he's happy, so join me and help me take his pack"

"I'm not going to help you james, your sick"

"Now sweetheart don't be like that, i'll let you think about it for a few days give you time to change your mind."

And then he was gone. Duke's pack was in trouble and it was James that was behind it all, it was the information they were waiting on before I left. I was in turmoil, cause that meant going back and warning him, facing him after I hurt him and facing the fact that he moved on.