Chapter 10

I almost forgot I was angry when duke shifted, his wolf was magnificent silver in colour with patches of black on his ears and paws, before I realised what was happening I was being pulled....

All in a matter of seconds I was back with Angelica, she was off the bed and I had taken over however I didn't show in wolf form, I was speaking through Angelica. I knew I had to be quick before he hurt us and the first thing I thought to do.... I commanded him to stop I felt the power surge through me and I was scared now, it took me back to how I killed angelicas mum. I knew I was strong but I had no clue where this power was coming from. Duke shifted back and just stared, dumbfounded.

Duke's p.o.v

I lost all control and as much as I tried keeping my wolf at bay he was mad that his mate was more comfortable talking to someone else, I shifted and I couldn't control it...... that was until I realised Angelica was standing before me. Or so I thought, she commanded me to stop and I felt my wolf whimper. I looked at her her eyes were glowing a bright blue, she had an evil smirk on her face and I knew it wasn't Angelica. I shifted back and found some pants.

"How the hell, what is going on?"

"Well I'm back, that was easier then waiting on alpha Lowell, he was never going to show up I know"

"Sera, how the hell are you doing that"

"New party trick I just learned pretty sweet huh?"

"Your kind of freaking me out, give control back to Angelica"

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DUKE!!! you betrayed us like the rest of them, you're disloyal just like angelica's parents, I don't need you and Angelica doesn't need you either, and now coda I sera reject you as my mate, from this day forward our bond is no long....."

"STOP IT SERA" yelled cadmen

"Oh look who it is, good for nothing big brother, you all will regret the day you turned your back on us, and now I think of it thank you cadmen for stopping me from breaking the bond because now he can suffer the way we did when he betrayed us."

"Sera, please... i'm sorry I didn't hear you'se out, I'm sorry the pack and myself made you feel like an outcast, I know why you did it I'm not here to ask, I found some stuff in mum and dads office all I need is for you to confirm that what it contains is why you did it?" cadmen spoke sincerely

I can't believe it, he figured it out and had what Angelica needed to prove her actions, I'm doubtful right now though and my wolf is no longer talking he was quiet after sera started rejecting him, the pain tearing through us, as much as I felt the need to leave I couldn't I know Angelica is there somewhere. How this is happening is still plaguing my mind to, but sera is angry and she isn't going to let up without a fight, which is why I mind linked for Neron to come back, as much as it pained me but he was one person she trusted who hadn't betrayed her I'm just hoping he can talk sera down, before this gets out of hand. My thoughts were interrupted by sera's reply.....

"What does it matter now, you all had your opinions before. I don't need any of you now whether the truth comes out or not. you all made it clear how you felt and that's fine by me."

"What about Angelica? is it fine by her?" I spoke carefully

She turned towards me, eyes glowing even brighter.

"Angelica was weak, she stayed in the one place we were never wanted, she allowed others to treat us with disrespect, she is no longer the one making our decisions, I will no longer be walked over and treated like shit...."

"SERA, stop you don't need to do this, please let me help you, you trusted me before all I'm asking is you keep trusting me now" Neron interrupted