10: Babe

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: 300 RELATED comments, game? Guess her name! Love you xx

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I PICKED up my phone when I saw Xiumin calling me, a smile appeared on my face. "Yoboseyo?" I leaned against my swivel chair, throwing a glance on the clock hanging on the wall. It's almost 6 PM, I wonder what he's doing.

He spent the night with me last night, we cuddled against each other on the couch, watching some movies I downloaded and eating ice cream. For some weird reasons, I love every moment of it. It's not the typical way of how I spend my nights but it felt nice.

[We'll be boarding now.]

I heard other members' voices on the background. Boarding? "You're in the airport? Where are you headed to?" He must be tired, I can already imagine dark circles under his eyes. He went back to his dorm around 3 AM, I really hope he got enough sleep before he packed his things.

[There will be an SM Workshop in Jeju, we'll have to stay until the 23rd of June.]

The smile on my face faded. Oh, so it will be 4 nights without him. My mind has been searching of ways on how to spend those 4 nights that he's away. "Oh, arasseo."

I've been thinking of spending it in AlLiBe and just drink alone or bring Park Jimin if he's free. He's been really busy, I heard they're preparing to have a comeback. Maybe I should just hang out with Sora if she's free or anything.

Minseok sighed from the other line, [Can I ask you one thing?]

I raised a brow, curious of what he's about to ask. "Yeah, sure." I grabbed the pen from my table and played with it. I wonder what he's wearing right now, did he pass for the airport fashion or he chose to wear something comfortable? And what kind of workshop are they doing?

I waited a few more minutes before he spoke up, "Can you not go to any bar while I'm away?"

What I heard made me sit straight. Why is he asking me this? I bit my lip and thought really hard of what to reply. My mind is torn between agreeing and disagreeing. How am I supposed to spend the rest of the nights? Alone? Inside my house? No! "Okay."

Shit.

Sinbi, you're getting weirder. This is not how I'm supposed to act! And what are we anyway? He's definitely not my boyfriend, but it's alright. Breathe in, breathe out. You'll be fine, Sinbi. I bit my lip, "Just make sure you get enough sleep."

He chuckled and promised me that he will, although I know he won't. I can sense that they'll be working there since it's a workshop and when did they even rest? Never. He hanged up after I said my goodbyes.

I resumed working and forwarded some e-mails to Fu Yixia regarding the annual report of some branches of Coffee Cube in China which 2 of those are hers and 5 are mine. I'm really thankful that it's okay for her to check my branches from time to time because it will be too much work for me to fly to China everytime.

After a couple of hours, I received a call from the branch in Ulsan about some issues I had to fix. My head suddenly ached because of it,  I need to go there tomorrow and check it myself, might as well monitor the deliveries. Sometimes I want to stop this business but how can I? This is where my money comes from and everyone loves the coffee this business provides.