7: Mystery

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: you know what to do. comments, love. xx

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

"What were you doing there, Lee SoHee?"

"I... uh..." I looked behind me and gulped. Fuck! I need an alibi! Come on, Sinbi, work! I gave him a sweet smile, "I missed you! What are you doing here?"

If you can't think of an excuse, seduce!

What a whore you are, Sinbi.

His forehead creased, "Come here." He didn't forget that I diverted his attention but he let me slide. His arm pulled me close and wrapped it at the back of my waist, I almost flinched. I just touched another guy, honey.

I wanted to get away.

It was getting harder for me to breath, his touch was burning my back. I shut my eyes hard, and tried to control myself. I am not supposed to feel this! What the hell is this? I tried calming myself, inhale air, exhale the bullshit, Sinbi.

He stopped in the middle of the dancefloor but he's not dancing, we're just there. I can feel the heat of his stare on my face, "Hey, are you okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head, trying to mask the anxiety eating me up. Was it anxiety? Was it?

My head was spinning but I know I'm not drunk. Hell, I am sober as fuck but why is everything spinning? Nothing is even clear, it felt like the whole world is blurred out like an edited picture. I can hear Xiumin's voice but I couldn't understand anything. I blinked once, twice, thrice. Fuck! I raised my arm, trying to hold onto something. I felt an arm and I held on to it like it was my life. Is it Xiumin? Is it him?

Then I felt my whole body shut down.

My eyes flickered open, I took a series of deep breath before I looked around. Obviously, I am not in my room. It's not like I'm not used to that anyway. The last thing I remembered was passing out—oh, right! Because I saw my newest prospect that I wanted to fuck whose name is Kim Minseok when I just went out of the VIP rooms.

Slowly, I sat up and removed the comforter around me. One thing that I'm thankful of is that I'm not in a hospital room, I don't like being there. I must be in a hotel room, I tried to feel if I'm still unwell but I no longer feel anything wrong in me so I assume that I'm already alright. Maybe I just needed that rest. Getting into my feet, I realized I still have my clothes on. So nothing happened to me when I was asleep, good news.

I wonder who brought me here, though?

I stepped outside only to find an empty hotel room, I already checked everywhere just to confirm that I was indeed alone. Putain! What a great way to start the day. Going back inside the bedroom where I was, I found a small piece of paper on top of the bedside table. (Fuck!)

I had to leave. I hope you're already fine. Call me.

- k.m.s.

I sneered. Call him? Connard! Does he really think that I would call him after he left me? (Asshole!)

I can't believe I'm tearing up for someone like him! Fuck, Sinbi! Didn't you just swear that no one will ever leave you again because you'll be the first one to leave? Well, surprise, bitch!

Is it fun leaving me, huh?

I tore the paper into pieces and left the fucking room. No one really stays. He's lucky, I wasn't the first one to leave.