13: Shocked

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: I'm begging for comments. 😭 Please.

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

HE SNUGGLED me closer to his chest, "Aren't you going to sleep yet?"

I shook my head, "I don't sleep when the sun isn't up yet."

I felt him pull the blankets up to my chest, protecting me from the cold. After that little fight at the club, he took my keys and drove me here in my house. He was mad, I felt it. His kisses were rough and the way he held me, it was tight like he's afraid that I will run away and leave him. My headboard kept on slamming against the wall, I even thought that he'll really break my bed. I lost count of the times we did it, thrice? Four times? I don't know, all I know is that I'm spent.

"Aren't you going back to your dorm?" It's 15 minutes past 3 AM. He should go back now, they're practicing for their comeback which will be soon.

He squeezed my shoulder using his arm that was wrapped around me, "Later, let me just stay here."

My fingers are busy tracing down his abs, I can already imagine how hard it is for him to maintain these. It's so hard to do my regular workouts, I bet his workouts are way more difficult so he can achieve these abs and biceps.

He placed a kiss on my hair, "Why don't you sleep when the sun isn't up?"

"I can't." I replied.

He slightly move away to look at me, I tilted my head so I can see him better, "Why can't you?" There was a crease on his forehead.

I looked away and smiled, "I feel unsafe." I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders off. "And I am usually inside the bar until morning." I pushed his head back to the pillow, he's too curious and I'm not sure if that's a good thing. I grew up not telling anyone things about me, I'd rather keep them to myself especially my issues. I want them to see my bubbly and flirty side than let them deal with my dramas, I don't like the feeling of being a burden to anyone.

Even my friends don't know a lot about me, Gaeul knows some but not everything because she respects my privacy. She's not the type that usually asks about things, she prefers it when I share things because I want to and not because I am asked to.

And now that another person is becoming part of my life, which is rare, I don't know what to do.

"And everyone calls you Sinbi?" I bobbed my head as a response, "Can't you really tell me your name?"

I heaved a sigh, "Just call me Sinbi, my name isn't important." We fell silent after that.

"Now that we're in this set-up, can we talk about it? Like what are we allowed to do and if there's we're not allowed to do?" He asked.

I immediately sat up. Right, I haven't thought of that. My eyes turned to him and found him staring at my chest, then I realized that the blanket slipped off. I giggled and gently covered my breasts with it. Silly, he likes them? I took his hand and held it with mine to get his attention while my other arm is busy holding the blanket in place, "Hm, we can call and text each other whenever we want to have sex."

"I know about that." He said, sitting up beside me. I laughed when I saw him slightly frowning. "I meant, what else?" I almost held my breath when he placed his chin just above my shoulder.

What else does he want? That's all we should be, right? We're just fuck buddies after all. I dropped his hand and ran my fingers through his black hair, "What else do you want?"