Epilogue

ERRORS AHEAD

If your questions aren't answered here, please comment it in the Merci Beaucoup chapter. The questions that has been answered here won't be entertained anymore for the #AskSinbi corner.

Thank you very much!

---

I HANDED Luhan the coffee I bought for him, "Thanks," he said. I sat next to him, leaning my head back against the wall, slightly closing my eyes. It's 4 AM, the rehearsals for our newest song, Overdose, will start in ten minutes.

"Where did you buy this?"

I glanced at him, "Coffee Cube, wae?" As far as I can remember it tastes good, I wonder if his didn't. Then the face of the girl who served to me flashed in my mind. Damn, I should really go back to that coffee shop! It's a given that they serve one of the finest coffee in Korea, but that girl is just another good reason.

Luhan liked—loved Coffee Cube's coffee, we became one of its loyal customers and if they had loyalty cards, for sure we'll have them.

Every purchase of their coffee seemed to be another opportunity to see that girl.

Luhan and I had a goal, it's to try their whole menu step by step but he left so I continued it all alone. There are times when I don't see that girl, there are times that I do. She's either in night shift or graveyard. I always try to look for her name plate but for years, I saw none.

Until one day.

There's only one product left in their menu that I haven't tried. I made sure to reserve that one for a long time, it was their best seller. And I guess today is that chance.

Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun and I decided to grab some coffee, I immediately suggested this coffee shop because I know they love it too. I've brought them here before, they instantly liked their coffee.

"Welcome to Coffee Cube!"

I took in a sharp breath when I saw her standing behind the cash register. The guys setlled in one of the tables and chose their orders, I took note of it because it's my treat.

Nervously, I stood there in front of the counter where she was. I didn't know she can be more beautiful as days pass by. "Good morning, sir!" How can a girl sound like an angel? Her voice soothes my ears, it reminds me of my comfortable bed at home.

I couldn't help but stare at her because my eyes seemed to love her so much, I can't take them away from her but when I noticed that she got conscious, I looked away and tried to search for her nameplate.

Just like any other days, there's none.

My eyes went back to stare at her eyes, she suddenly smiled and I was taken aback. Fuck, this girl is going to be the end of me! She shouldn't smile like that! Any guy would probably fall for her if she keeps giving that smile for free.

I clenched my fist that was inside my hoodie's pocket to ease the nervousness that I was feeling and placed our orders.

"Is that all?"

I swallowed air, "Ne." There seemed to be a battle inside my head, I just ordered the last coffee left in their menu. Come on, Minseok. Ask her. There is nothing wrong with asking! "Can I ask you something?"