8: Star

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: Remember the game? What is Sinbi's name? We're still on it. Answer will be revealed in one of the last chapters. :) 250 comments, deal?

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I crossed my arms and stared at him. It took him months before he showed his face to me again? He makes me scoff, what does he need? Someone to kiss? Or is he in the mood of flirting again? With Lee SoHee, the cashier in his favorite coffee shop?

And he still looks this good? How unfair is this world? He's wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, with a snapback on his head. Typical Kpop disguise that is too mainstream that I can't believe no one notices him when he walks in the streets. One of the reasons why he goes here every dawn, because it's very rare for people to go to coffee shops at dawn. Well, except for Park Hae Won who's still at her usual spot where she writes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you there."

Bull. Shit.

I've heard a lot of lies already so hearing a new one doesn't even surprise me. People lie all the time. I, for example, is a living proof of a lie. My parents probably lied to their spouses just to fuck each other secretly and here I am, their fucking karma for fucking a different person than their spouses.

And holding grudge isn't my forte. That's something Sinbi doesn't really know. I'm not perfect, am I?

I dropped my arms and smiled at him, "Welcome to Coffee Cube! Would you like to order something?"

He is an EXO member, of course, he's busy. He shouldn't really risk his job for someone who flirts with him, that would be unprofessional. And for leaving me there just to attend to his job, salute! There's not a lot of guys who happens to have the same will and determination for work as him. They'd rather skip and focus on a girl who might be a good fuck.

"Lee Sohee-ssi," he called.

My hands balled into fists. Lee Sohee isn't my name! I want him to stop calling me that but how can I? He really believed it that I can't bear to see him getting mad just because I told him a different name. I took a deep breath, "Yes, sir?"

"Would you like to go out with me?"

I blinked. Is he serious? Why is Xiumin asking me out for a date? There's a lot of girls out there who begs for his fucking touch and here he is, chasing the personification of a lying whore? I looked away because I can't take the way he's looking at me. Should I agree? But I gave Seungri a chance, maybe I should also give him that one date? When I returned my gaze on him, he's hoping for a better answer from me.

Kim Minseok is surely asking for a heartbreak.

"Sure." His face lit up when I agreed.

If he's asking for it, then I'll give it to him. Gladly.

"When and where?" I asked him, I should buy new lingeries. He might fuck me on our first date, I should be wearing the best ones. Now that I thought of it, he really should fuck me on the first date because there might be no second date after that.

I should at least have a taste of an EXO member, specifically Kim Minseok. I heard he has abs, my hands are itching to feel it.

"Tomorrow night. Where should I fetch you?" He flashed me a smile that I've never received before. It was different, I was... stunned for a moment.