20: Belongingness

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: We're ending soon.

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I SENT Minseok a message, telling him that I'll be going to AlLiBe because I have nothing left to do. I'm done with all the chores and the night is still young, I already miss going to the bars. It's been so long since I last drank alcohol, I'm sure my guys are already missing me.

Now that I have a fuck buddy, it shouldn't mean that I have to stop living my usual life.

Nae ireumun Sinbi da.

And no one can change nor stop the legacy of Sinbi.

It has to go on until I die.

I wore a dark blue bandage dress under a thick winter coat, dark maroon lipstick was on my lips, and wore my killer heels. AlLiBe is already packed before I came in, I handed my coat to the bouncers; they know what to do with it. It will be given to me once I leave the place.

There are a lot of familiar places, the loyal patrons of AlLiBe. I heard some call my attention, I just winked at them and went to the bar counter to order 3 shots of tequila. I was drinking my third shot when someone hugged me from the back, I don't know who he is but I grinned when he kissed my shoulder blades. I gulped the remaining alcohol in my shot glass before I turned to him, my hands rested on his chest while his rested on the counter behind me. "Who are you, sexy beast?"

He doesn't look like a Kpop idol so I assume he's a son of a rich businessman in this country, a chaebol. He doesn't look as great as the other celebrities I know but he looks good.

"Song Junhwa." He grinned, my eyes caught his dimple on his right cheek. Omo, he should smile more often! I'm certain he can catch all the girls he want if he shows them that dimple of his! "It's been a long time since I saw you here, Sinbi."

I chuckled, my hand reached his face and caressed his sharp jaw, "I was busy, you know."

He took my hand and held it to his soft looking lips, planting a kiss on it. "I thought you finally decided to settle down."

I bursted into laughter, slowly pushing his face away. Me? Settling down? I don't see that happening, maybe later but not soon enough. "Aniya, there's no reason to choose a quiet life yet."

He bit his lip and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing his nape into a deep kiss. Heol, he sure knows how to kiss! I inserted my tongue into his mouth and he expertly sucked it. I felt his hand on my back, pressing me closer to him. His kisses turned into hungry ones, I returned them in the same pace. A wide smile was on my face when I pulled away. This night just started and it started nicely. I got lucky with this one.

He was panting, his eyes bore into mine, "Who are you, Sinbi-ya?"

Here they go again, asking names and such. I got used to it since this is what I experience every night but hell, I'm getting tired. When will they ever stop? I rubbed my nose against his, "Im Sunji."

He widened his eyes, "Jinjja? Is that your real name?"

I almost chuckled but I chose to give him a sly smile and a half shrug, "It was nice meeting you." I left him a peck on the lips before I walked away to find another prospect tonight. It was nice until he asked my name, can't calling me Sinbi be enough? Heaving a sigh, I realized that people are deceived by labels. They find security in them when in fact, it's just all in their heads.

I felt someone cup my butt, I tilted my head and blew him a kiss before I strutted my way to the guy I set my eyes on. Let's see if we can catch Super Junior's Yesung, Kim Jonghoon. It's my first time seeing him here so I should probably try it tonight.