23: Whore

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: I tried but I don't think I did well. :c

Pps: 2 chaps left. Please leave comments please please please please please 😭😭😭

For this chapter, I recommend:
Unfaithful - Rihanna

Tweet: #IARWXOE
---

"I'LL WAIT for you outside," I told Minseok as he enters the guys' locker room to pack his things and change his shirt. We're inside the gym in the ground floor of where our house is, I told him about it and he said that maybe we should go and check it out.

I finished before him because his workouts are harder than mine which requires more time, especially that he's keeping his abs in shape. I sat on the bench outside the building, we decided to grab some burgers which is definitely wrong because we just got out of the gym but we were craving for it since last night.

I was playing with my phone when someone called me.

"Sinbi."

I lifted my gaze only to see a guy in front of me. He's not familiar, I can only sigh because there's nothing else I could do. It's not my fault that I can't remember him. I smiled at him, "Hi."

He pointed the space beside me, I moved a bit and let him sit there. "You seem busy," he started.

"Yes, I am." And if I'm not, who is he to care about that? This isn't a first time that I encountered someone I met in the bar during morning, but today is not the right time for this. I didn't add anything and continued checking my emails even if there's nothing to check anymore.

"Can we fuck?"

"Excuse me?" What the fuck is he talking about? And how can he ask me that? I rose to my feet, getting ready to leave. "If you don't have anything nice to say then please fuck yourself."

He mockingly laughed, looking smug and all. This fucker! "Why? Are you changing ways now?"

Shit! What the hell is he trying to say? I can feel my blood boiling but I'm trying to hold back, a scene is the least thing I'd like to happen involving me. Instead of thinking for a nice comeback, I gave him the finger and turned around. Xiumin is already approaching me, his hand rested on my waist, looking at the person sitting on the bench behind me. "What happened?" His voice was full of worry.

I shook my head and tried to smile. He doesn't have to know. I don't want him to know how Sinbi moves at night, well, at least not yet. I tried pulling him away but the fucker spoke again, "Oh, is that him? The guy you're trying to change for?"

Fuck! I'm not even changing for his fucking information! I faced him, gritting my teeth. I don't want to make a scene but he seems like he begs for it. Minseok pulled me behind him.

"Or maybe you want his money? He's a Kpop idol, right?" He gave out a bitter laugh, "You're fucking him for money?"

Minseok was about to punch him but I stopped him, "Minseok, no." He can't. He's not allowed to be involved in a fight! This will ruin his career and who knows? Maybe of the whole EXO!

The guy raised his hands in the air, like he's surrendering. A shitty smile was still on his shitty face. He's enjoying this, huh? "Bro, why are you fucking someone that has been fucked by all the guys?"

"Asshole!" Xiumin's hands balled into fists, I can see how much he's trying to stop himself as well.

I caressed his arm, calming him down. "Minseok, let's go." People might notice soon.