12: Dumb Move

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: We're already half way done! 😭

Pps: a lot of you are not legal enough to read this fanfic but okay, I can't do anything anymore.

Tweet: #IARWXOE
----

From: EXO Xiumin
Can't you just come to Jeju?

Jeju? Hm, I'm almost there. I can take a plane or a ferry to go there but that would be weird. He's there to work and I'm sure he can't do that with me around because I'll probably flirt with him and make him stay instead. So I said no. I also promised Jimin that I'll stay here in Busan with him.

"I guess we're here." He pulled the handbrake and turned the engine off.

We're in front of a hotel here in Busan, it looks great. It's not a 5-star hotel but it doesn't look cheap either. I slid out of the car with my bag on my hand, I put on my aviators. Today should just be a rest day, "Jimin-ah," I called.

He wore the hood of his jacket to hide his face, he refuses to wear his facemask that's why. "Wae?"

"You can go home today, I'll just stay in the hotel to rest. We can just tour around tomorrow." I smiled at him. I want to take a nap while the sun hasn't set yet because I'm sure I won't sleep when the moon is up.

He gave me a nod, "Arasseo. I'll call you."

I blew him a kiss and headed inside the hotel, it's a good thing that it's not peak season yet so there's a lot of available rooms. I took a presidential suite, it isn't that expensive and I want to have the rest I deserve. The problems in Coffee Cube made my back ache, I wish a hot bath in the tub can make this go away.

The receptionist gave me my key card so I went to the elevator which will take me to my suite's floor. I was feeling giddy while I was scanning my card on the door. I'm so excited to see the room! This the most important part of vacation, a nice hotel room!

I was in awe when I opened the door. The room has white walls while the furnitures are mostly brown and beige. It has a huge living room with a flat screen tv hanging on the wall, there was also a floor-to-ceiling glass wall that lets you see the ocean. I immediately went to the bedroom, there's a white vanity table on the right part, a walk-in closet, a spacious bathroom with a tub, shower, and of course, toilet. There's also a full length mirror inside the bathroom. A queen sized bed is in the middle of the room covered with white sheets, and another floor-to-ceiling glass wall.

I opened the brown blinds and jumped on the bed without even changing my clothes. I still have a couple of hours before the sun sets so I'll grabbing the chance to sleep.

I WOKE up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked around and saw that the sun is already setting. Just in time, I thought. I took my time rubbing my eyes and combing my hair with my fingers before I even reached for my phone. I bet it's Minseok.

And it is him.

EXO Xiumin calling...

I am thinking of not answering it. Guys love it push and pull, they like torture and chase so hurt them while you can, I swear they'll never leave you. My feet landed on the cold floor, slowly walking to the walk in closet. I gently put all my clothes inside, yawning. My sleep was comfortable, I unfortunately don't have enough time.

I ignored the sound of my phone still ringing. Come on, Minseok, don't stop calling. I grabbed it from the bed and headed to the bathroom, disposing my clothes. My eyes glanced at my phone on top of the sink, he's still calling. Is their workshop done? Is he in the hotel? I looked away and filled the tub with hot water, my back still kind of aches. I opened the bottle of bubble soap and put some anount in the tub.