11: How to Flirt

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: I changed Gaeul's girl group name, from 2ys to 4seasons. I reread Luhan's story and realized that I mentioned 4seasons there instead of 2ys because of JYP debuted Twice. :)

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I HAD to give up sleeping that morning because I still have to drive to Ulsan which is a 4 and a half hour drive. It was 7 AM when my shift ended and a different cashier was in charge, "I'll be back after 3 days. Tell Sunghoon to replace me during the graveyard shift while I'm away." I told the Manager.

Jimin and I decided to just meet here in Coffee Cube so that I wouldn't have to fetch him in their dorm. I checked my office before heading to my house and finally preparing myself. My phone beeped while I was in the middle of packing my clothes, I checked it and it was a message from Minseok.

From: EXO Xiumin
Good morning.

I locked my phone and resumed to packing my clothes. 3 days in Busan, I wonder if Jimin will tour me around? He should! It's been a while since I went there for vacation. I zipped my bag close and was about to leave my room when my phone rang.

EXO Xiumin calling...

Oh, hell. I heaved a sigh before I answered it, I'm sure he'll call nonstop even if I ignore his call. "Yes?"

[Good morning! Did you receive my message?] He sounds cheerful today unlike his mood last night. I wanted more of that side from him. The strict one.

Now that I thought of it, how long am I going to keep this set up? I know I'm not going to stay because no one does that these days. Does he really think I'm going to be serious with him? Is he really unaware of who I am? My chest slowly tightened, I want to tell him the truth but there's something inside me that stops myself. "I did. Did you have a nice sleep?" Stupid Sinbi. How will he have a nice sleep when he's up until 3 AM?

I heard Suho's voice on the background, he seems to be calling Minseok. [...you can go ahead, I'll follow you.] He must be talking to him because I can barely hear his voice, [Sohee? I'll go ahead. See you soon, okay?]

"Hmm," I ended the call. I hate how he calls me Sohee oftenly. That is not my name but hell, no one knows it anyway but I wish he'd just call me Sinbi. Honestly, I'm starting to feel annoyed. Clingy guys are not my type, I am not the typical girl anyone will meet. I'm not after the shitty 'happy endings' and 'true love', I am into reality where everyone just fucks and leaves.

And I am itching to tell him that.

I can't give him what he wants, I can't be what he expects me to be. Staying with one guy isn't my thing, that's just weird. It's better to jump from one to another because staying is complicated, I hate screaming and fights and jealousy and immaturity. I want the no-strings-attached relationship.

Flowers and chocoloates are too mainstream, condoms and liquors are the real deal. Fuck, just the thought of smelling flowers makes me puke. It's too fake.

Their so called love is full of rainbows and unicorns and hearts all over, feeling like they're inside their own bubble but that's what they think because news flash; it's not. Tourne la page. It's made up of tears and broken promises and adultery. (Get over it.)

They're masking lust as love. It's not colorful, it's the different shades of red and black. All pleasure as passionate as sin. It's filled with sweat, saliva, and cum. Licking it off each other's bodies, transferring it from one's tongue to another.