19: Never a Girlfriend

ERRORS AHEAD

Please do leave comments. Thank you xx

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I WAS humming to with the song playing inside my car as I drove to Gochang. Minseok accepted the drama that was offered to him months ago, it was a historical one so their filming locations can get really far. Minseok doesn't have any clue that I am about to visit him today. They started shooting last, last week and as what I've observed from him he's having fun with acting although he's more tired because it's eating up his time.

He left the house around 5 AM, thinking that I would sleep the moment he leaves. He didn't know that I next went to Coffee Cube for my surprise. It took me long enough before I reached the place. I parked my car before I instructed Songjun, a barista of mine who's driving the food truck where to park.

We settled at the entrance of the filming location, I opened the truck and let Songjun prepare the ingredients as I set up the poster and the slogans I printed while Minseok was asleep.

It has a cute picture of Minseok at the right part, and some letterings of a french phrase, 'Tout commence par un rêve' meaning 'everything starts with a dream'. I smiled when I think it's all settled, I went inside the truck and stood next to Songjun and helped him prepare.

In less than an hour, we started serving coffees for free.

"Ne, annyeong haseyo." I greeted them all with a wide smile on my face as I took their orders while Songjun was in charge of making their coffees.

I handed them their cups of coffee, "Please take care of Xiumin, kamsahamnida."

"Are you Xiumin's girlfriend?"

I turned my head to the staff who just asked me, I chuckled at her, "Aniyo." But I laughed louder when I saw her reaction, she smiled at me like she thinks I'm fooling her when I'm not.

Girlfriend and Sinbi is something you can't ever put together in real life.

If there's something I couldn't do, that's it; being a girlfriend and allowing someone else to have power over me. That's simply bullshit.

"Please take care of Xiumin," I repeatedly said as I hand them their coffees. I brought coffee enough for five hundred people because I plan of staying here until tonight, it can be really cold at night because it's winter so I think coffee is what they really need.

"Oh, Sinbi-ya."

My eyes widened in shock when I saw Park Bogum standing in front of the foodtruck, I looked around and asked him, "Ya, what are you doing here?"

He pointed me, "I should be the one asking that. What are you doing here?"

I blinked twice, thrice. Omo, I noticed that he's wearing a hanbok too. Please don't tell me he's part of the cast! "A-Are you part of this drama?"

He nodded his head, his eyes caught the poster above the foodtruck, "You're supporting Xiumin hyung?"

Oh, damn. This is where it gets worse! When all of the guys you're flirting with move in the same world. Bogum doesn't even know I'm fucking Xiumin! I bit my lip and let out a fake smile, "Uhm, their fans rented us for today's filming."

"Ahh," he nodded his head as his eyes looked around the foodtruck. Bogum knows about Coffee Cube so it'll be easy for him to believe.