16: Birthday

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: I ran out of reserved chapters so calm yourselves. :p

TWEET: #IARWXOE
---

I DIDN'T go to Coffee Cube the whole day, in high hopes that he'll come home even if it's not for me. It's okay if he'll come back to get his clothes or to check something but he didn't, I was there the whole freaking day but he didn't show up and when I opened up my SNS, I found out that he was in Japan with the other members and there was no information about when they'll come back.

I tried to call him but he never answered any of it so I gave up. Okay. If he doesn't want to talk to me then so do I! All is fair in war.

I came back to my old routine in the next two days, spent the nights in AlLiBe and manned the cash register during dawn. And he never sent a message, didn't even ask if I was still breathing but okay, this is a good thing anyway.

We both drop each other now.

It's not like I need him. I am Sinbi and no one gets to leave me behind again. He should just tell me if he wants this deal done so I can bring my things home and all.

On the third night, I ditched the club. I was not in my usual self, it's probably one of those nights that I don't like the idea of being around with a lot of people so I headed home right away and cooked dinner for myself since I'm the only in here. I busied myself with the emails I received and approving some rentals of the foodtruck as a fansupport.

My breaths quickened when I heard someone punching the codes. He's here, I thought. I tried to ignore it, I tried focusing on the email I'm currently on but I'm already in my third attempt reading it and I can't seem to understand anything! Why the hell is he taking a long time reaching the living room?! My lips began trembling, I bit my lower lip, hoping it would help but it didn't.

"Sinbi."

Fuck. I gritted my teeth, forcing myself not to shut my eyes. Fuck. I missed his voice.

"Sinbi."

He called again but I didn't move an inch, I acted like he wasn't here. Or like his presence isn't much of a big deal.

"Hon," I squeezed my eyes shut when he wrapped his arms around me, my eyes began to water. "I'm sorry," he whispered into my ear and it hurt me more that he's the one apologizing when I'm the one at fault. It hurts me that I'm hurting him because I have issues! Because I can never give him the commitment he yearns!

I placed my laptop at the coffee table beside the couch and faced him, he was looking at me and his eyes looked so tired, the circles under his eyes darkened.

"Hon, talk to me." He pleaded.

I shook my head and let the tears fall, "N-No, don't be sorry."

He shouldn't have come back, he should've run away and find someone else he wants. A better girl for him, the one who can give him the things he deserve. The clean girl he deserves and that can never be me.

But I'm going to be selfish for a while, I'm going to keep him here as long as I want and if things get out of hand, I must let him go.

IT WAS awkward for the next few days, we didn't know how to act around each other. We were afraid that someone might not like what we do, we never had sex in those days, and just kept staring each other. Smacks but no torrid kisses, it was all pecks. It felt like we're starting all over again and I didn't want it to, I just want us back to the old us.