Werewolves And Touble

Chapter 17

"Ok," I asked. "We have this ruby. What do we need from the werewolves?"

"This one is harder because they have a guard posted by their door. We need a little bit of their fur."

"Oh, dear." I replied.

"I will distract him. While you hurry up and cut some fur, but he has to be a werewolf while you cut the fur."

"Ok, where is the lair?" I asked getting out of the car.

"It's in a cave." Ashley said pointing to it.

"They need a cave that big."

Ashley didn't respond. She just shrugged. I walked closer to the cave. It doesn't look so scary, I thought.

"It's time." Ashley said looking at the full moon.

"Please don't howl."

Ashley didn't listen. She just howled anyway. All the werewolves came out and followed Ashley's example. I sneaked behind a werewolf, and got my scissors out. I began to cut a chunk of hair. When he turned around I yelled. Oops.

"Time to go, Ashley."

We started dashing. I'm never going to make it.

"Get on." Ashley said in a wolffish voice. She turned into a werewolf.

I pulled my other foot over. Like when you do with a horse, but way different. Werewolves are a little shorter. She ran like the wind. None of the other werewolves sprinted that fast. I feel better now. Right as I thought that Ashley tripped.

"No Ashley! Not right now."

Great, now we are going to be held hostage for the day. Emma might already be a vampire, and Tessa might be a werewolf.

"Stop right there." He demanded.

Ashley winced in pain. Of here sprained paw. What are we going to do? They took us to a tower by their cave. Ashley finally woke up, and looked around.

"Are we home?" She asked me.

"No, we are in a tower by the cave." I replied stretching my legs.

"What happened?"

"You tripped on a rock."

"Oh, dear." Ashley said.

I think we have been here for five hours, but its hard to tell.

"Over here." Someone whispered.

I looked over. I could not believe my eyes. I thought, this must be a trick.

"It's Seth."

"Go away!" I yelled.

"You want to be stuck here?" He asked.

"No, I don't want you to rescue me." I replied.

"Yeah I know. You want to be saved by you prince, but honey he's not coming. He doesn't know this world exists."

Seth broke the window, and held his hand out. I pulled him up, and hoped he would fall. Seth dusted off his jeans, and held out his hand to me. I shoved it away.

"Honey..." Seth began.

"Don't call me honey! I'm certainly not your honey. Oh, yeah don't talk to me I the radio either."

"Sorry, Nikki."

"Whatever!" I replied flipping my hair in his face, and helped Ashley up.

"I have only two ropes." Seth said.

"I'll go by myself." Ashley said.

Great, I thought. Seth and I have to share a rope.

"Ok," Seth said, trying to hide his grin. "Then Nikki and I will have the other."

"Don't..." I said.

"It's cool." Seth interrupted.

It felt like I was rock climbing. Slowly gliding down the rock. On my way down I slipped on the rock. At that vary second I could feel hands around my waist.

"Seth, get your hands off of me!"

"Sorry, just helping." He said taking his hands off my waist.

I started gliding down again going slower than before. There is to much weight on our rope. Seth and me combined is probably two-hundred pounds. We are going to fall. Seth hugged me close to him. This time I didn't tell him to stop. We are going to die.

Snap! We began falling through the sky. The hight was about the size of the biggest mansion.

"I love you Seth." I said.

"I love you too." He replied grinning. Seth took out a parachute, and pulled the trigger. We landed two minutes later.

"You son of a..." I started.

"Gun." Ashley interrupted.

"I thought we were going to die!"

"Yeah, I kinda forgot about my backup parachute. So..." Seth replied, stopping mid-sentence.

"Lets go Ashley!" I said dragging her.

"Wait..." Seth replied. "I'm really sorry. I totally forgot about it. Why did you say you loved me?"

"We were going to die. I wanted to be nice to you before you died with me."

"So, you don't love me?" Seth asked.

"Seth, if you told me the truth from the beginning things would be different. Bye Seth."

"Don't leave me."

"I'm sorry." I replied walking away from him.

Ashley and I sprinted away.

"What happened between you and Seth?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok."

We arrived home, grabbing the supplies to cure my friends. I took the ruby and the fur and ran inside. Macy greeted us at the door.

"Get the stuff." Macy said.

"Yeah, we did." I replied, shaking the bag.

"Let me see it." Ashley demanded.

"Wait, if we needed werewolf's fur. Why didn't we take your fur Ashley?" Macy asked.

"You needed the fur from the leader, and Nikki did that just fine."

Ashley grabbed the supplies from my hands and got to work. She got two cups and added some of Maco islands water. Next, she dropped each of the creatures' belongings and dropped them in.

"Perfect, now they need to drink."

Macy lifted up Tessa's head and I lifted up Emma's head. They took a huge gulp and swallowed.

"Yuck! What did you give us?" Emma asked.

"They're back." I declared.