Seth

Chapter 6

"Who's up for a swim?" Nikki cheered.

"We are!" The girls said while wiggling and squirming to get off the bed.

"Last one to get to the ocean is a rotten fish!" I shouted running out of the door.

"Oh no you don't Nikki!" Emma shouted. It sounded like she was right behind me. Yikes!

"Hahaha! Come on Macy! At least beat Emma." I said trying to be nice, but hey she is not a runner.

"I'm trying. I'm only good at swimming not running."

Like I said she admitted it. Oh no, I almost forgot we have to meet Tessa at The Blend.

"Ummm I think we need to go to The Blend. Remember when you said that you would meet Tessa there." I said sounding casual, but when am I casual. I was freaking out.

"Oh, yeah bout that...I was thinking about skipping it because I mean we hardly know the girl." Macy said while she about stepped into the water.

"No, we should go. I don't want to be rude." Nikki said.

"Aww do we have to?" Macy replied.

"Yes!" Emma and I said together as we walked back from the beach with our arms hooked together.

When we arrived back from the ocean we hurried up and changed into better clothes than the swimsuits we had when we were supposed to go swimming.

"Come on ladies! Don't want to be late."

We started walking towards The Blend. Since it was only two blocks from Emma's house.

"Hum hum hum! Talk dirty to me." Macy said jamming out to her headphones.

"Oh my gosh Macy! What are you singing?" Emma said.

"Umm, why?"

"Well it's not like your singing out loud or anything." Emma said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Hehehe! Sorry guys but I'm rocking out to this song." Macy said opening the door to The Blend.

"Hey ladies!" Said a familiar voice by the door."Who is this?" Tessa said pointed to Emma.

"Oh that's Emma." I said walking forward to grab a booth.

"Hey! I've heard so much things about you." Emma said, even though it wasn't true.

"Well I hope they said good things."

The waiter came by to serve us. She said,"Hi my name is Mixi and I will be your server."

"Hi I'm Macy. I would like a mango strawberry smoothie, and a towel."

"Umm why a tow..." The waiter was about to say. Then stopped.

"I'm very clumsy." Macy said then looked at Tessa.

After we all ordered I said,"I'll be back."

I got off the booth, and I told them I will be back. I started heading towards the bathroom, and I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I started to say but I could no longer speak. I gazed into his gorgeous brown eyes. They fit so perfectly with his blond hair I barely noticed what he was saying. I know it must of sounded stupid at the time but I said,"What, sorry!"

"It's alright. I just said my name is Seth." He said.

"Hi my name is Nikki." I said in a shy voice."I have to go." I said starting to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I just wanted to say if you would like to hang out sometime at my house?" He said as his cheeks started to get rosy.

I thought, aww he's blushing. I said," Sure call me." I got a piece of paper out of my back pocket and wrote down my number.

Now I started to walk away toward the bathroom. I open the door and look back at him thinking how hot he was. Nikki look away, I thought. I shut the door and started smiling so wide it felt like my mouth was going to burst.

I walked past the group of popular boys. He looked back and smiled at me. My friends must have noticed because right when I got back to the table they started asking questions.

"OMG!" Macy said,"You did that on purpose!"

"Isn't that the guy you liked when you were in first grade?" Emma asked Macy.

"Yes! That is him." Macy said.

"Awww, don't tell me your a thing!" I said on accident.

"Oh. You do like him then?" Macy asked,"No we are not. When did you notice him."

"When I bumped into him." I said.

"Oh you got it back." Tessa said.

"What do I have bad?"

"We call it a case of Love Potion Number 9." Emma and Macy exclaimed.

"Hahaha!" I said a bit to loudly.

We started heading out when Seth came over and said,"Can I speak to you. In private." Seth said looking towards the girls.

"Yeah sure."I said

He walked toward a booth. While he was looking away I looked back and winked at the girls. I could hear Macy up to no good.

We grabbed a booth and I asked him what he wanted.

"I was wondering if you would um want to be um my um girlfriend?" Seth asked.

"Wait let's get this right. Like me as a friend that's a girl or a girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend." He said casually.

I tried to play it casual but it came out like this."Awww yes of course!" I said in a squeaky voice.

"Ok well see you at school Nikki." Seth said in a nice way that he wanted me to leave.

"See you." I said walking out the door.

The girls waited for me to tell them all the juicy gossip. So I told them every last detail.