Bad Things Happen

Chapter 10

We heard the ambulance zoom by. They were going super fast, oh dear who's hurt. Ashley told us that she didn't remember anything from last night. That's not a good sign, she must have hurt someone. Macy was helping Ashley to her cuts and bruises. Ring Ring.

"Hello," I said. "Who is it?" She asked me a few questions asking if this was Nikki. Well, I said yes.

"Seth," She paused. "He has been in a terrible accident."

"Omg," I shrieked. "W-w-what happened?"

"His leg is torn open. It looked like some wild animal attacked him" Ashley I thought I am going to kill her!

"What else happened?" I asked staring Ashley down.

"He broke a couple of ribs." She said.

"Can I see him?" I sobbed trying to hold it back.

"Only for a little bit." She replied quickly.

"Thanks," I cried. "I'll be there soon."

"What's wrong?" Ashley asked trying to get up.

"None of your business!" I hissed at her.

Macy and Emma followed me out, and tried to ask me question.

"Go ask her." I sobbed more loudly this time.

"Ashley?" They said confused.

They went with me to the emergency room. Leaving Ashley all alone at Macy's house. I asked if I could see Seth. She told me his room, and we all carried on. I walked into 2b. One of the many rooms on this floor. I saw Seth lying down on the bed, sleeping. I walked over to him slowly. He muttered in his sleep,"Wolf!"

"Come on, Nikki." Macy whispered quietly.

I creep forward silently. I looked at his leg. It had a white cast on it, with a lot of writing. I grabbed the permanent marker and wrote: I love you Seth. Hope you get better, Nikki. I looked down at him, and bent forward. Gently kissing him on the lips.

"Go Nikki!" Emma said.

"He's asleep!" Macy replied. "He didn't even know."

We all looked over at Seth, and I could see his mouth curl up into a smile.

"Thought you could sneak off without me knowing?" Seth asked.

"I could never sneak away from you." I said walking over to him.

I sat on the empty spot on his bed. I helped him put his head up.

"I'm going to go and pretend nothing happened." Macy said grabbing Emma's hand and dragged her out of the room.

He moved closer to me reached my lips kissing me softly at first. I leaned closer to him, and he started kissing me fiercely. Seth wrapped his hand around my waist. I put my hand around his neck, hair falling, and still leaning forward. He curling my falling hair in his fingers. He was such an amazing kisser. Seth moved over giving me room to put half of my body on the bed. He pulled his lips away from me and leaned his head against the pillow. I leaned over and put my head on his chest, and he started stroking my hair.

"I love you." I told him. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"I love you too." Seth replied.

I think we both fell asleep because I don't remember a thing after he told me he loved me. Seth was still asleep with his hair in his face. He was such a cute sleeper compared to me. I looked around and saw Macy and Emma with food in their hands.

"Girl what did you do with him?" Macy asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Then why were you in his bed?" Emma asked.

"Well, I fell asleep." I said. "While he was stroking my hair."

"Awww," Macy said. "We are such loners."

"I'm not alone." Emma replied. "There is this guy named Bradley."

"Ok, ok." Macy said. "I'm a loner!"

"Don't worry." I replied shaking her. "Somebody will find you."

Seth would get to come home tomorrow. Ya! More time to kiss, I thought I should just wait to let him heal, but every part of me wanted to keep touching him. I wanted him to kiss me every second of the day. I wanted him to feel better. I just want him to be mine forever.