Finding Ian

Chapter 11

Seth is back from the hospital. I am so glad he is okay. He invited me over to stay a while. Macy keeps winking whenever she walked me to Seth's house.

"Macy," I asked. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to know if he's a good kisser." Macy replied. "In my magazine, don't ask why I read magazines, it said that if a kisses you fiercely..."

"What the heck?" I blurted out.

"He really loves you." Macy said finishing her sentence. "But if he kisses you lightly on the cheek you are just friends."

"Well," I replied. "Now I know he loves me."

"Oh, girl he kissed you fiercely!" Macy started.

I stepped on the mat, and turned around and waved Macy goodbye. Macy just looked at me and winked, again. Seth opened the door smiling and let me in. I looked around his house. I saw a photo of him when he was seven. He still looked adorable. Seth walked up the stairs and showed me his bedroom. We are 'supposed' to be studying, today. He lead me into his room. I'm guessing that his favorite color is blue. With lots of pictures of his family all over.

"Ok," Seth asked. "Biology or algebra?"

"Algebra," I replied. "I stink at biology."

Seth unzipped his backpack and grabbed his biology book. Walking over he looked for page 234. Ugh, high school is the worst. So much homework, but more 'study time' with Seth. We both sat on his bed, and started reading the chapter. Yap, yap, yap. So much things we won't need when we get jobs.

"Ok," Seth asked taking off his jacket. I could see his muscular arms. "What did you think?"

"Your very muscular arms or the chapter?"

"Either." Seth said leaning over brushing his lips against mine. I took out my ponytail, and smoothed my hair out.

"Oh, what gorgeous blond hair you have." Seth said putting his hands on my hair.

I smiled and started kissing him. He moved me so that he was holding me in his lap. He kissed my forehead and my neck. Seth started unzipping my jacket when his mom interrupted us.

"Sorry," She said. "I'm going to go."

Back at the house Tessa, Macy, and Emma grabbed the recent phones and started searching for Ian. There was a lot of Ian's but we crossed all the ones not in this city. We got down to two names Ian O'shea and Ian Limber. Tessa said she would be fine, and look for Ian Limber by herself. So Macy and Emma looked for Ian O'shea. We headed towards a beach house on Sunny-side Road. Emma spotted a man fishing on a deck. Macy walked towards him and Emma followed.

"Hi," Macy asked. "Do you know a guy by the name of Ian O'shea?"

"Yes I do." He said. "In fact that's me."

"Do you um," Emma paused.

"Know anything about mermaids, and did you write that mermaid book?" Macy finished.

"Well," Ian said. "I know a few things about Theresa."

"Was she the one who wrote the note to you?" Macy asked.

"I'm busy right now." He said angrily. Macy think he might be upset that Theresa is gone.

At Seth's place his mom shuts the door, and doesn't come back in. It was a bit awkward for me, but it didn't really matter. Seth and I carried on with our romantic 'study time'. He took off his shirt showing his six pack, and I guided my hand down his body down to his abs. In between breaths he keep telling me that he loved me. My Mom must have been at his door because I could hear the door bell ringing. Seth hurried up and put his shirt back on.

"Sorry," I said. "I have to go. You look so much better with you shirt off."

"Thanks."

We walked down stairs and I saw Macy and Emma waiting for me. I waved at Seth while walking out the door. He ran up to me as I was walking away with Macy and Emma. I turned around, and he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me goodbye. I blushed, and kissed him back.

"Guessing that you totally hit it off." Emma said while Seth walked away.

"Hahaha," I said. "We didn't study that much."

"What happened to your hair?" Macy asked. "It was in a ponytail when we got here."

"It was." I said.

"We found Ian." Macy said. "We got some answers out of him."