AN

Hey everybody!! Okay so, I just wanted to let you guys know some stuff and things. (TWD joke Ahahahaha I'm so funny)

First, I am going to start writing in POV's. For those of you who don't know what those are they are "point of view". So for each chapter it will start like this for example . . .

Chapter Fourteen

Lizzie

Or

Chapter Fourteen

Carl

You get it?

Chapter Fourteen

Mika

Okay.

Secondly, who is excited for the season finale of TWD?!?! I think that terminus is a trap and Mary is a canibal.

Next, on spotify, my playlist for this book is not showing up when you search it, sorry about that. So let me tell you the playlist so far. I'm not done with it.

Lead me home by Jammie N Commons

Come alive by Foo Fighters

Hope by Descendants

You are the wilderness by Voxhaul Broadcast

American Jesus by Bad Religion

I Miss You by Blink-182

Girls and boys by bad Charlotte

The kids are not alright by the offspring

Konstantine by something corporate

I want to save you by something corporate

Jesus Christ by brand new

Night of the hunter by 30 seconds to mars

Dead Walker Texas ranger by sleeping with sirens

I hate everything about you by three days grace

Wake up by three days grace

All around me (aucustic) by flyleaf

Out of my league by fitz and the tantrums

Heart of stone by iko

That's it for now. So yeah. If you don't have the spotify app get and make this playlist. Listen to it while you read.

Nextly, haha that's not a word, when there is a chapter that goes along with a song I will tell you when the part happens to listen to a certain song. You don't have to but it'll help set the mood.

And lastly, I want to thank you guys for reading this. I already have 44 reads and it's been about a week or so that this has been out. I'm very happy with this and I love you guys so so so much. If someone you know loves TWD tell them to read this. The more reads the merrier. Also, don't be afraid to tell me some feedback! Comment! I love to hear from my readers!! Love you guys!!

- Izzysam

(I'm reading this in 2014 and now the book has 29.99k reads and I literally cannot tell you how happy I am)