Drama

****Grace's POV****

Once Sam made his way out we went and saw round the fire out again, but after a while we realised it was over. We all stood up and I watched as Amber had a go at Georgia before walking away. I decided to go and see if Georgia was alright and walked over to where she was sat on the sofa.

"Are you alright?" I asked and gave her a hug. "I'm grace if you didn't know."

"I'm alright but she's jut making me feel so uncomfortable right now and I didn't do anything wrong." She explained.

"I know and it's difficult coming in new and if you stick at it then things will work out for you."

"Thanks. I appreciate you coming over."

"I'm not the biggest fan of them girls and I don't agree with the way they are acting."

"I'm just going to go to the beach hut and calm down, I don't want to get upset out here."

I could see she was about to burst into tears so I let her go and I made my way over to the group. I noticed Dom sat on one of the chairs and sat on his knee, which he responded to by wrapped his arms around me.

"Is she alright?" He whispered in my ear.

"I could see she was upset so I let her go." I said and leant back into him. "I can't believe all this has happened just because of one recoupling"

"You did good by comforting her and making sure she was okay."

"I couldn't stand there and see all those girls make her feel uncomfortable. She had to make a decision and who was she meant to pick. I mean I would rather her pick Kem than you."

"Jealous." He said and started ticking me.

"Stop!"

****

Georgia then came over and she appeared to be comforted by Kem before she made things civil with Amber. I made my way over to Montana as she sat by the pool.

"Does it make me a bad person that I was so glad Theo didn't pick me and said Tyla?" I asked.

"No I felt he exact same way. I couldn't help but feel good about the bad situation." She told me. "I sat down next to Alex and I could feel him shaking."

"That's what was happening with Dom and it felt good knowing he cared that much about being able to pick me."

"I think we've got a good pair now don't you?" She asked. "I think we deserve it."

"Of course we do, all the guys we've had so far are nothing compared to the ones we have now."

*****

We made our way to bed later and one again the bedroom was half empty with some of the couples opting for the sofa. I made my way over to Dom and laid my head on his chest so we could have a little chat.

"I could feel you shaking when I sat down." I told him. "That was quite nerve racking wasn't it

"Yeah when Theo stood up I was really hoping he wouldn't say your name" He said. "Was you nervous?"