Date

To make it clear this book is set when Harley is not in the house and Grace is taking the place of Gabby. Xx

****Grace's POV****
I woke up the next morning and found myself alone in the bedroom and I could hear them all outside. I knew that what I did last night was going to cause a fuss but I need to see them at some point.

I got changed into a mint green bikini and applied my tanning cream before going outside and facing the music.

"Hi" I said as I walked outside and saw them all staring at me. I walked over to the kitchen and found Tyne in there making some food. "What have I done?"

"I'm not going to lie these have been talking about you all morning" She explained. "You had to go with your heart and you know what Jess should understand that because she did that."

"Do you think I should talk to her?"

"Maybe go and say your peace, otherwise she's just going to be talking about you all day."

"Wish me luck."

I walked over and found Jess sat with Olivia and Chloe around the pool. They were looking me up and down as I walked and I just instantly felt uncomfortable.

"Can I have a word?" I asked her and she nodded so I walked over to the loungers on the side. "I just wanted to explain what happened last night."

"What that you kissed the guy I am seeing right in front of my face?" She shouted in my face. "What could you possibly say to make that any better?"

"Stop shouting. What did you want me to do because I had to go with my gut and Dom is the one I am attracted to the most. I don't think it's your place to say anything anyway because of what you did to Montana."

"I really like Dom. We get along so much."

"I've heard the interview you gave in the beach hut where you said you could do it out of spite. You're a snake Jess and you need to realise that."

"Just remember that he is my guy."

"I think he should be the one to decide that."

****

I was having a lounge next to the pool later that day when Dom walked over and sat next to me. There was a moment of silence before either of us spoke and I could feel the tension in the air.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and flicked me with the water. "I haven't seen you much today."

"I don't know. Like I feel like I'm getting all this agg just because I went with my gut. Like I want to go with my heart and now I'm getting shit for it."

I was just about to continue when my phone went off and I pulled it out. "Grace tonight you will have the chance to dat two guys of it choice. Please choose one for main and one for starter."

"Who are you going to pick?" Montana shouted from the other side of the garden.

"I want Chris for starter and then Dom for main."

"Thanks."

*****

Later that evening I went down for the meal that the boys have cooked. I was wearing a gold embellished mini dress which showed all my natural curves.