Jonny

****Grace's POV****

I woke up the next morning with a banging head after all the alcohol they'd given us last night. Usually there is a limit but I think the producers went over board for the party. I decided to hide back under my pillow and curl into Dom.

"My head is banging." I whispered to him. "These speakers really aren't helping at all."

"Come here and give me a hug." He said and wrapped his arms around me. "Have you seen Camilla this morning?"

"No I only just woke up and then the lights were too bright."

"Come on then we better go and see them."

We climbed out of bed and went into the changing area to find the place already packed, but no sign of Camilla. I decided on a black high leg swimsuit with a light cover up to go over the top.

"You alright?" Chris asked.

"Yeah just got a banging head from last night. I think I drank a bit too much."

"We could all see. Dom had to help you into bed last night you was that wasted."

"Oh my."

You don't understand what it's like to be in this villa. Suddenly we get a lot of alcohol and you can't think like normal. I can't even begin to imagine what I was acting like last night, especially with Dom. He might not like me after last night.

****

I made my way downstairs to find Jonny and Georgia in the kitchen area and Montana by the pool.

"What was I like last night?" I asked.

"You was so off your head it was actually hilarious." She replied. "Dom and Kem had to get you into bed and then you just kept squealing and making really bad jokes."

"I think it was just the amount of alcohol we had last night. I kind of went mad."

"Yeah but it was a good night." She said. "Do you think Camilla and Jamie did it in the hideaway?"

"No I reckon they stayed up all night talking about books and sharing recommendations."

"Oh yeah." We both just bursted out laughing. "No but seriously I don't think she would go that far."

"They probably just had a little cuddle and a nice night together."

Just then Camilla walked through the doors of the villa and looked straight over at us both. We then made our way with all the other girls to the kitchen.

"What happened then?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said and then bowed her head, almost as if she was hiding something.

"I don't believe that." Olivia said. "Blink once if you had sex"

Camilla then blinked once and everyone just went mental, which made the boys look over at us all. Jamie was hiding away in the corner with Alex so I don't know what he told everyone.

"Was it good?" I asked.

"Very good." She said and I went round to give her a hug. "I'm very happy"