Day 2

****Grace's POV****

After all the commotion had settled down for the evening, Olivia received a text. "Islanders tonight you will be competing in challengers against the boys and their 5 new guys. You will be competing to preform the most sexy charades possible."

"So they do have guys" I whispered to Montana who was sat next to me. "I knew they would have someone I mean this is the best test."

"I'm not complaining though." She said which made me laugh.

"Who would be in your position? All of the guys in here fancy you and I can't really blame them."

We started the competition and had to do it in teams of two so I was with Steve. We had spooning so I led on the floor and he led behind me as we pretended to sleep. The others came up and by far the best was Alex who had to snog Montana.

"I can't believe he just did that." I said to her afterwards and gave her a hug. "Did that catch you off guard?"

"Yeah but I mean it would have come anyway hopefully. He ticks all the boxes for me."

"I'm so excited by this I can't even explain it to you." I told her and gave her a hug.

Just then Camille received a text and we were revealed as the winners of he challenge, with 17 points compared to the other villa's 15 points. We then went over to the fridge and found that it was full of prosecco and champagne.

"You're in for a good first night." I told Steve as I walked past him.

"Sorry for how forward I was by the way." He said and gave me a hug. "I just wanted to win and I knew hat we could do."

"It's fine. I'm glad I mean we had to win because the boys would have only bragged about it."

"Who are you?" They all started shouting so I joined in and I knew that the boys could hear us in the back of my head. This villa couldn't be far away from the other one and we were being loud enough.

*****

"How do you think the guys are coping now that they have confirmation we have guys?" I asked Camilla as we made our way to the loungers.

"Chris will have panicked but then I don't believe he has any reason to be." She said. "Olivia has stuck to her man. I literally haven't even seen her trying to make a move on one of them.""

"And what about you missy?" I asked her.

"Craig seems nice but he isn't my conventional type and he can be a bit rude."

"From what I've seen of him he seems quite nice so I would just continue to see how things go. You don't have a reason not to have a try with him so don't let he other boys stop you."

"Thanks." She said and gave me a hug. "You don't need to worry either. Dom is in that villa and he's not going to crack on because being with you is risky enough."

"I feel like at the moment though I'm relying on the fact he hasn't found that wonderful girl who ticks all his boxes."

"He's not going to do that though, because you're right here."