Challenge

****Grace's POV****

Later that evening I went and sat down to have a little thought to myself. Camilla and Jonny had just broken up so I was trying to keep calm and not go over to him and stop them. That was when Sam walked over and sat down next to me.

"How you doing?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "I feel like we've been getting on well over these past days. Obviously you fancy me so that helps."

"Get out." I told him. "I feel like we have the same personality and you know what if recoupling was now I would choose you."

"What would you rate me out of ten?"

"Six with sunglasses on and then four without"

"That adds up to make ten." He shouted and wrapped his around me.

*****

The next morning I woke up and found everyone dat outside once again. I always seem to wake up last no matter what day it is and how late we stayed up. I got changed into a black cut out bikini and grabbed me black kimono to match with it.

I went outside and sat next to Chloe at the side of the pool.

"I went and spoke to Jonny last night and we kind of said that we both have the same interests and we have a light together." She told me.

"That's like me and Sam though. Like a couple of days ago I never would have liked him but now I see him so differently." I told her. "I feel like first attractions aren't always the best."

"There just isn't that overwhelming spark though which tells me I want to rip his clothes off." She told me. "But I've never had the chance to see him that way because he was always with Camilla and he was always taken."

"Hopefully things will work out the best for us all."

*****

I finished that conversation and went over to the kitchen to find Marcel and Jonny.

"How are you and Sam?" Jonny asked.

"I feel like I'm being quizzed by every person in here about this." I told them. "But I feel like things are slowly progressing."

"Would you kiss him?" He asked.

"Well I would like to do it on my terms this time but I would. A few days ago it would have made me sick but now it doesn't so much."

"Don't tell him that." Chris said and laughed. "That isn't an overwhelming compliment."

*****
Chloe shouted from the sun lounger later the day and announced she had a text. "Girls I've got a text. Later today you will have a competition about who had the best booty. The winner will have a date with have a chance to have a date with the new boy. Girls you should get ready."

"Oh my." I shouted and ran inside. "I actually can't wait."

"Are you going to take part?" Amber asked. "I know that you and Sam have only just got close and I don't know whether I should take place."

"I feel like at the moment I have no reason not to because we aren't partners and I could have the chance to meet someone new."