Entering the Villa

****Grace's POV****

It was the middle of the day and time for me to enter the villa and shake up the house. I was instructed to stand outside the villa and wait for the other girl to turn up, who would be coming in the house with me. The girls were currently at the spa so we could have a chat with the boys first and get to know them.

I was wearing a white bikini with a lace kimono over the top, which contrasted my tan perfectly.

I noticed a blond girl walking up to me and she looked very well pretty from a distance.

"Hi I'm Grace" I said and gave her a hug. "I'm presuming you're the other girl I'm going in with."

"I'm Tyne." She said and we separated. "I can't believe how nervous I am right now. Like I need to calm down and stop sweating so much."

"Just think about it, this is the one point where we can have the boys on our own and get to know all of them." I told her.

We then got the signal to walk in by the producer and entered the villa.

"Hi boys." I said and walked over to the pool. "I'm Grace."

"Hello." They all said and gave me a hug before we all moved to the sofas. "So how are you all?"

"It's been great here." Marcel said. "But come on we don't want small talk. If you had to take someone on a date now who would it be?"

"I've got to say that Dom was the one who caught my eye but I don't know?" I said and started blushing.

"How do you feel about meeting the girls?"

"Obviously I'm going to be nervous because the girls are going to be judging you." I explained. "Like I need to steal one of their girls and I know they won't be happy about that."

We were sat with Kem when suddenly the girls walked in and we noticed that the girls walked in.

"Hey." I said and walked over. "I'm Grace."

"I'm Jess." She started and I have her a quick hug before moving on. I came to Camilla last and we went and had a chat next to the pool.

"So how were the boys when we were out?" She asked. "Not in a horrible way but were they welcoming?"

"Yeah they were trying to include us and then they went and had a bit of a workout, though I don't know whether that was just to impress us."

"So who caught your eye?"

"Dom was the one that I was initially attracted to, but I do like Chris and I think Sam is funny. I don't know what to do because I feel like whoever I choose I will always get backlash for it and I don't want that to happen." I explained. "I don't have loyalty to anyone until you give me a reason to have some. "

"So how are we looking on the outside?" She asked and I could see the curiosity in her eyes.

"They really like you, you're definitely a public favourite. So don't worry I think you'll be fine in any votes."

****
Later that evening I was sat with Marcel and Jonny as we had a chat around the fire.

"So how are you and the girls?" Marcel asked.

"I feel like I was reckoned but I didn't get like a nice chat until I got to Camilla. Like she was the first one who took me to the side and made me feel welcome." I explained. "Like Jess hasn't left Dom's side and I feel like they're all being overprotective when she stole someone's girl in the first place."

"Don't worry about it." Jonny said. "They will give you a chance to get to know him and you need to just wait for the opportunity."

"I'm trying to keep my options open and I just need to keep a look out. Like I can't just focus on one guy incase he doesn't like me"

"So are you going all out tonight?" Marcel asked. "Usually the girls are already getting ready now."

"I'm quick I like the natural look over taking an hour doing my make up just for a couple of hours." I said and flailed my hair over my face. "But I better go and get ready."

****

For that evening I got changed into a simple white plunge neckline dress, which went to just below my knees. I finished it off with my simple makeup procedure and went downstairs to find that a few people were scattered around the deck.

I went over to the kitchen and found Dom in the corner pouring himself a cocktail

"What you doing in here on your own?" I asked and went over to the fridge to grab a glass of wine. "Waiting for me?"

"Maybe." He said and gave me a small wink. "I feel like we haven't got to know each other, I know people feel pretty intimidated by Jess but honestly in this villa have the confidence to do what you want."

"Watching you from the outside it seemed as though you was never alone."

"I can assure you I would make time for you." He said and then walked off with his drink.

What was that?

*****
We gathered around the fire later that evening and we decided to play a round of dares. So far Jess and Kem have swapped clothes and Jonny just had a snog with Camilla. I was the last one to go up and I was quite nervous.

I picked out a dare and read it out to the group. "Snog the person you would most like to couple up with, after your partner."

"Well I don't have one but...."

"Who are you going to pick?" Marcel shouted. "Just be honest with yourself you're going to have to admit it at some point."

"Alright." I said and made my way over to the sofas and stopped at Dom. "Come on then."

He stood up and pulled me into a clinch before his lips attacked mine. It felt like literal sparks were flowing between us and I could feel goosebumps forming on my neck, before I pulled away and I could feel the silence engulfing me.

"Alright then." Kem shouted. "Come on let's keep this going."

After a couple more rounds we made our way to the bedroom and I was sharing a bed with Tyne. I got changed into my sleep shirt before making my way straight into bed.

I could feel the girls talking about me, but what was I meant to do?

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Give me any suggestions that you have and any storylines that you want to be included.

Xx