Going Home

****Grace's POV****

After the cameras had stopped rolling all the audience started to make their way out of the villa along with the extra cameras. I made my way into the bedroom and led on the bed that I know realised wasn't mine anymore. I was in my own little world when Chris walked in.

"I can't believe it's all over." I said and gave him a hug. "I don't live here anymore."

"I know. It feels so weird to have contact with the outside world and see everyone else's opinion. Did you mind not winning?"

"No. They've been a couple longer and they've been through a lot more so they deserve it. Dom and I are really only on the start of our journey together."

"I'm proud of you Grace."

"Thanks. I'm really going to miss you"

"I'll miss you too but if I'm ever in York I'll make sure to come and see you. I can't ignore the offer of a Sunday roast from your mum."

****

We were given half an hour to get all our stuff together before we had to be out of the villa. We all then spent another night in Spain together brogue departing on separate flights. Dom was coming with me and Camilla on our flight.

I settled down in my seat and it wasn't long before Camilla fell asleep so I was left with Dom to talk to. I placed my leg over his and leant in, so we could minimise how much we disturbed the other passengers.

"Are you excited to meet the rest of the family?" I asked. "There's loads I need to warn you."

"I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not going to lie, I am really nervous about meeting your dad."

"My brother liked you, so I think you'll be fine."

"Where are we going then?" He asked.

"I'm going to take you to my place and then we can get changed before we head over to a local pub which my family own." I told him. "Most of my family should be there."

"This is more daunting than I first realised." He said. "So we'll spend a couple of days up here and then we'll go to my place so you can meet my lot, and then we'll go to the reunion."

"That's the plan."

****

Once we landed we made our way off the plane we grabbed our luggage before we made our way to where the public could stand. There was quite a big crowd for just the three of us and we decided to go and meet some of them.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you." A teenage girl said as I gave her a hug. "You was my favourite on the show."

"Thank you so much. What did you like about me then?"

"You're just so relatable. I think we can all relate to some of the low moments you had in there."

"Thank you." I said and gave her another hug. "I better go and meet some more people"

"Grace what's the secret to your glowing look?" One girl shouted.

"Other than the natural tan I would say my trusted moisturiser." I answered. "Can't beat a good hydrator on a busy day."