Dumping

****Grace's POV****

We woke up the next morning an I could see that the mood in the villa was quite a tension filled one. I decided to get changed and decided on a white and blue pinstripe bikini with a cut out at the chest.

"How are you?" I said and wrapped my arms around Marcel as I found him at the kitchen. "Don't feel bad on yourself."

"I jut feel bad because I was the bearer of bad news and if it was wrong then I may have just spread a rumour."

"You was just being a good friend and you had to share the news." I told him. "I spoke to Dom and he wasn't mad at you."

"Anyway what happened with you and Amber I heard that it kicked off?"

"Yeah no ones really bothered because of the rumours but she proper had a go at me for meddling in their relationship."

"Are you alright about that?"

"I don't really care now because I know I didn't do anything wrong." Marcel gave me a high five. "I'm not going to sit and cry this whole time for some sad girl like her."

"Go on."

*****

I saw Sam sat by the pool later and led beside him as I noticed him looking a bit sad.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said and turned towards me. "Just haven't spoken to you these past couple of days."

"I know and I'm sorry I just had to speak to Dom and all that stuff with Amber needed to be sorted out."

"It's alright." He said and wrapped his arms around me. "I like that you're putting everyone else before your own happiness."

"I just need to sort out my own problems before I can be happy with you. Which I want to be."

"I know. Come and give me a cuddle."

"Have you spoken to Jonny lately?" I asked. "I haven't seen him even near Camilla lately."

"I think because of that public vote he's kind of been lured into a false sense of security."

"The public absolutely love Camilla and know I just think that he needs I keep her on side."

"Why do you think the public like her?"

"She's just so normal isn't she. If I was on the outside I would be watching her like I like this girl."

"Yeah."

*****

The rest of the day passed by in a blur and before we knew it, it was time to head for bed. I got into bed beside Sam and I could hear Montana and Simon underneath the covers necking on.

"I'm so happy for them." I whispered to him as we shared a pillow and had a cuddle.

"They both deserve to be happy. We're going at the right pace though like I think that was one of the downfalls of Jess and Dom."