Official?

****Grace's POV****

Everyone made their way back into the garden after the dumping and Tyla and Theo were instantly at each other's throats.

"I see the truth in what Theo said." I told Dom. "But I know that nothing serious was going on between him and Tyla at the moment."

"Yeah and I'm the proof that nothing in here can ever be certain and you should just stay in here and take your chances."

"Maybe you should go and tell her that because otherwise she's going to be at war with Theo."

"I will do."

****

I made my way into the bedroom later and I was all cuddled up in bed when Chris walked through the door and I could see he was upset.

"What's wrong?" I said and invited him to come and snuggle with me.

"Olivia's just needed things for again."

"What's the reasoning this time?"

"She thinks she's going to bring me down with her because she was in the bottom four." He told me. "I don't know wage to do anymore."

These two are just at each other's throats the whole time and I don't know what to say anymore. I've got close to each of them and I can't say anything because I don't know what to think about the situation.

Chris got out of the bed and Dom soon came from the changing room and got into bed.

"What's wrong with Chris?"

"I think him and Olivia are over for good." I told him. "They've just added another bump into the road and I don't know whether they'll overcome this."

"This is what's wrong with the votes, they get in our heads and she now feels like she is a weakest links."

"I hope they forget this and just make up but I don't know anymore what's going to happen."

*****

I woke up the next morning and got changed into a black mermaid swimsuit and my black flip flops.

I made my way downstairs to find Olivia by the pool and made my way over to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Just waking up this morning I realised how much that vote got to me last night."

"I know how much you care about Chris and so does he really." I told her. "Do you want to speak to him?"

"I want to but I don't know if the damage has gone too far and he'll want me back."

"If a guy came in here now would you want to crack on with anyone?" I asked.

"I don't have any loyalty to Chris now but I wouldn't move onto anyone that quickly. I can't imagine having my head swayed."

"Just keep your options open because Dom could have closed in but he would never have got with me."

"That's what I plan to do and if Chris will listen to me then I would love to have him back."

****