Chapter 70

- Ayla POV-

Once we(Jane, Lily, Rosalie, Alice, Esmé and me) finally had the house to ourselves after getting the boys out of the way which was supprisingly easy. I mean we didn't even get right into the girly stuff, all it took was talking about bra sizes. they finally cleared off though so we got down to doing makeovers. I can very proudly say that everyone looked brilliant, minus the fact that vampires afre naturally beautiful and have had years to practice the art of applying make up.

After we did that though we went to watch a mix of action/romance movies. You really can't hate them, you got the girly mushy stuff and then the hardcore action that we crave all on our dark sides. We watched about 3 movies though whilst me and Lily were eating popcorn before we ended up playing a game where everyone has to say one thing nobody knew about them.

Lily went first, "I really really like James if he could stop being so arrogant and stuck up." This was a very true point so we continued on as Alice went, "My real name is Mary. I couldn't remember my real name at first but I only remembered later as I was already going by Alice so I just continued." We nodded as Rosalie went, "People think I hate them immediatly just because I glare at them, really I'm just jealous because they choose to waste thier lives when I can't even have one." We looked at he sadley as Esmé went, "I used to have a baby girl before I died. She was still born and it tore my heart out but I continued." Rosalie got up and went to sit next to Esmé and hugged her as Jane went, "I don't actually pleasure in hurting people I just want my revenge on them who hurt me." we nodded as we could all understand this.  it was now my turn, "I didn't speak for a year between when I was four and five." Jane gasped and came over and hugged me as the others looked on questioningly, "I was abandoned with the last thing my Mum saying that she hated me and I was never loved, I was then bullied at the orphanage and nobody liked me so I just didn't see the point of talking anymore if nobody was going to listen.

_____________________________________________________________

I accedently deleted this chapter as I was jsut finishing it so it's a bit shorter than I would have prefered it as I had to rewrite from memory.

Charlotte xxx