Chapter 18

Night of full moon again.

-James POV-

The moon was out tonight and we were all shifting getting ready for Remus to stop his transformation and attack us. Once he had stopped howling he froze. It was like somebody had just paused him but after a minute of that we heard Remus' voice in our heads telling us all to get some sleep. We all did and the next morning I woke up to see a small bite-y looking animal watching us. It grabbed a bag, put it down near us then nodded and walked off.

We all changed back and ate. The only bad thing was that we had to go to lessons. My Lily flower was in all of them though so I didn't mind but Ayla who was with her looked terrible. In the end she got sent to sick bay with Remus to help her leaving my Lily flower all alone.

-Peter POV-

Why isn't Remus attacking???

Sleep!!!!!

I love food!!!!

This lesson is boring.

-Sirius POV-

It is full moon again and here we are helping Moony. He hasn't attacked yet though and now he's saying for us all to go to sleep. Fine by me. When I woke up I saw James and Remus normal whilst Peter was still sleeping. I then saw that that they had food.

I wonder why Ayla looks so terrible????

-Remus POV-

I hate full moons.

Once I had finally changed I realised that I wasn't going at everything that moved and that I knew what I was doing. I then heard a voice in my head telling me to go to sleep and tell the others so I did. When I woke up James was already awake too. We then same an animal dragging a bag across the floor over to us but I couldn't really tell what it was. It then nodded its head and ran off.

Once we had all eaten we went to official breakfast then to lesson. I couldn't help but notice that Ayla looked ill today.

When it was just before lunch in charms though which I had finished I got told I had to be helpful get Ayla to the hospital ward of the school. I said OK and followed her trying to not let her fall over with all the staggering. In the end though she lean and slid down a wall before she fainted. I panicked inside for a minute before I slung her bag over my shoulder and picked her up. When I got there Madam Pomfrey took one look before telling me to put her on a bed and that she would have to be here a while.

She then asked if I could go and get her Mum. Oh dear.....