Chapter 63

-Ayla POV-

I was now waiting outside the castle in the shade waiting for him. After about 5 minutes I was getting panicky about whether or not he was going to turn up though. As soon as I saw him though I smiled, he looked just as nervous as me. Once he came over he stuttered out, "You look really nice" I smiled and replied, "You look good as well." We stood there for a minute or two before Remus blushed and said, "Err... Do you want to go?" I smiled and nodded whilst taking his hand as he led me to wherever we were going.

After walking 5 minutes we came to an old fashioned ice cream parlour. I smiled I loved this place but I hadn't been here since I was 8. He brought me over to a table for two. He then pulled my chair out like a real gentleman and asked what I would like to eat. I told him I would like the Chocolate Sundae. We chatted about random things for another 5 minutes until a lady came over to take our order. I only then found out that he had ordered an extra large one which we could share, the lady smiled at us and came beck 5 minutes later smiling and saying, "You two make such a nice couple." Remus didn't know what she was saying though but I still did and couldn't hide my blush. She then spoke in rusty English, "You take good care of her." I blushed again as Remus nodded whilst looking at me smiling in a way that made me get butterflies.

She went off as we ate it and and ended up staring at each other, not in a 'weird way' but in a 'I like you and you look really cute way'. We continued to do that until the lady came over and said that the shop was closing. We paid, well I mean that Remus paid as he wouldn't let me, before walking back to the castle.

At the door just before we had to part separate ways to go to our rooms we stopped and looked at each other holding hands. I looked at the floor until he moved his hand and made me look up. I blushed as he said, "You do look really pretty and I hope that we can do that again sometime soon." I smiled and nodded before walking off. Then just before I could change my mind I ran back and full out kissed him before I ran off eving him standing there shocked.

___________________________________________________

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!