Chapter 7

Later on once the boys had finally ran away from us we started doing make overs. Alice made me look really pretty. I also made Alice look pretty-ish. However she said she loved it and that I would have to show her how to do it so she could wear it again. I think she was only saying that so I didn't feel bad though. Rosalie joined us halfway through me showing Alice how to do it and she said it looked beautiful and asked if I could give her one too.

After finishing all our makeovers we went to find a movie to put on. We decided to watch:

The Lorax

The Hobbit

The Grinch

Romeo & Juliet

This took us over 2 hours to prepare just the list. They had so many movies. We then watched them all in succession with me eating popcorn before I fell asleep laying across them.

The next morning I woke up on a bed. I decide that one of them must have put me Her but the real question is why do they even have beds? I got dressed and went down to the kitchen. Once I was there I found Esmé cooking an English breakfast but without the black pudding. She smiled at me and said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I smiled back knowing that she loved cooking but hat she hardly ever got the chance so it was worth letting her be happy.

Whilst she was cooking my thoughts kept trailing back to home and if they were worried. I think Esmé saw me glancing at the phone because she went over to me and passed me it. I quickly dialled home and Jane answered. I had a long conversation with my adopted Mum until I didn't feel so homesick. I then gave the phone back to Esmé and smiled at her gratefully. She said, "Don't worry sweetly. You can always phone them whenever you want, even if it is in the middle of a cinema and would be terribly rude." I started laughing when she said that. You could never stay sad for too long if Esmé was with you.

So we all went to watch Avengers Assemble at the cinema. It was brilliant. After the movie we all came home and I ate some diner that Esmé had cooked. I gladly accepted it as it looked like a masterpiece. We then watched Alice and Edward play chess which alerted for hours as Alice could tell what move Edward was going to make and knew how she could beat it. Then Edward would be reading her mind all during it so he kept changing his moves so that she wouldn't win which made Alice see a different future. This took hours to complete. I thought it was pretty funny. I then played Carlisle. I won but I think that really he let me win as he had years of experience yet he didn't win.

After that I told them that I would be leaving for I talk tomorrow though. They all said OK to that and Alice decided that she wouldn't pack my closet to go home as I would need one for when I visited.

The next morning I woke up early. Alice had packed everything I needed during the night and all that I was eau ting for now was the jet. It arrived 2 minutes late it I decided to let it slip as he was hoping for a life as a vampire to work for the Voltouri. But I did tell him to be more punctuate. The flight took ages. I was bored the whole way through. I mean I did have everything I wanted but the one thing that I wanted but didn't have was someone to talk to.

Janey was the person to meet me at the runway. I ran off and jumped into her arms. She looked very happy to see me. I told her that I would carry up with everyone later as right now I was going to go to bed as I had a serious case of jet lag.