Chapter 58

-Ayla POV-

We had fonished watching the movie and I have got to say it was brilliant!!!! Me and Lily then realized that throughout the whole movie we didn't hear the boys or even glimpse them at all. They must be doing something or they have found out about our gigantic indoor swimming pool, I hope it was the later.

Eith way though me and Lily decided that we could go for a swim so we stopped off by our rooms to get a spare change of clothes before we went there. Sure enough they were here though. The room was an absoloute mess and as soon as the boys saw us they all shouted, "It wasn't me." Yeah, sure it wasn't you even though you're the only ones in here and you look guilty. I pointed to the door and Lily and I had to contain our goggles as the got out looking like haf drowned kittens. Before they could actually walk out though it became to much for us as we started laughing and jumled in the pool. That would teach them to lie to us.

The plan kind of back fired though when they jumped in as well and it commenced a splashing war. Us girls won it though, they shouldn't have underestimated us. We stayed in there for about an hour more after that though until we all got bored and decided to go sight seeing, the only problem was that really there wasn't that much to see.

So in the end we all decided that we could agree on going to a restaurant. All the boys ordered something to do with chocolate and as soon as it came out they scoffed it. They obviously didn't know how to chhose the glod stuff though if they were buying only one thing, so I told Lily to wait until they had eaten and then we would order.

The waiter came back about 10 minutes later, probably wondering why we hadn'teft which is very rude I mean can't we just sit here?!?!?! When he got here though I picked up the menu and said, "Hmmmm..... I think me and my my friend Lily will hve everything on the menu, and could you please remove these boys who seem to be intruding our table." The waiter looked shocked but soon got over it as he told the boys to move off or he would have to call the police which would be quite funny as my family have control over them. The boys went out gaping at us as we laughed. We then watched them sitting outside the shop as we ate everything we ordered. Sometimes it's fun having this much money.