Chapter 56

-Ayla POV-

So I had let them be nearly scared to death before I decided to step in and call my vampy friends off them. After I had watched that and dragged them out the room (which they all kept looking back towards like a monster was about to come out of and kill them, which could happen) I went to show them their rooms. The boys only got one room together because they would prefer to share( well we actually didn't ask but we thought abut it) and frankly we couldn't be asked to get 2 more rooms ready for them even though we already have more than 20 ready for guests.

I took the boys to their room first as then I could help Lily to put her stuff away before we went to bed as it was already 11 at night. Me and Lily finally got to her room though which was near to mine, it would have been next to mine but all of the higher up vampires have rooms surrounding mine because then they know that I'll always be safe.

It took a while to unpack all of the stuff out of Lily's bag though as she put an undetectable extension charm on it. We were all done by 1 in the morning though so it wasn't that bad but I really wasn't looking forward to packing again. Maybe she would just let me chuck all her clothes and stuff in without looking as that would be much more fun.

I went to bed after that saying that I would come and find her in the morning before she got lost.