Chapter 21

I am finally back in my own room tonight even though it isn't even my room as I share it, but still that defeats the point of I now have my own bed! I only have 1 more day here before I go back home to Italy as it's the summer holidays for them! Even if I'm not sure how the weather can be classified as 'summer'. I've got invited over to Jame's house though and I've been told Sirius is defiantly going to be there along with Remus and Lily as they told her I would be coming. Them people. Oh well they will have to wait for me as I promised to spend half my holiday with my family and I don't break my promises.

Skip forward a day

After we had finally gotten back from the long flight which I had successfully managed to fall asleep on I ran in screaming, "Hello!" Yeah I think that they will have had enough of me by tomorrow afternoon, maybe if I work really hard by midnight but I can't be asked to work hard as summer! I finally came to the big door which someone had left open for me which was a nice thing to do. They then all did that weird flash run thing and appeared beside me, normal people would jump at this but after living with it for nearly all my life I just smiled and hugged them all.

Then of course they just had to do the stereotypical parent and start asking about how I was, what was going on in my life and just about everything else. So overall they were all acting a bit like a bunch of teenage girls but I wasn't going to complain after not seeing them for what felt like an eternity. And due to that thought I started laughing hysterically for no reason causing everyone else to stare at me like I was an idiot. Oh well I was used to it enough anyway from everyone else on the planet who were near enough sane.

After the big reunion I was taken for another tour of the castle as they had extended a part of it to include more rooms for guests that might happen to come now that they are nicer. Overall though the trip was really tiring so afterwards I ate a quick dinner of pasta and then some ice cream because you can't just ignore ice cream. Not together though, that would be terrible and such a disastrous thing would never be allowed to happen. Actually scratch that, I think I'll try it tomorrow.

So I then I finally went to bed deciding on how I was going to let my family, let me stay at a house with a bunch of boys, with only 1 girl for company. Oh dear. Well I best have a good night's sleep before I get killed for even suggesting that.