Chapter 2

"Why are you sad Aro? You put on this façade all the time, why do you hide?"

Aro said, "Why do you know so much for someone so small? Do you know of our secret?" I replied back, "Well duh!!! Someone has finally figured out that I know!!!" Jane gasped and questioned "How?" I said simply, "I am very good at pretending to be asleep to find out things! And you don't do a good job of hiding it, you all cover up completely! Do you really think someone isn't going to notice?!?!"

Aro looked at me in wonder and asked, "Can I hold your hand?" I just gave him it, he gasped and whispered, "You have been through so much and yet you are only so young."

I said back at him, "I know."

He had just looked at all my past memories. I could tell because of the funny buzzing in my head. He had seen me watching my Dad transforming into an oversized fluffy dog, watched me being told I was unwanted and unloved, and saw my reaction to when I found found out what they were.

The others looked at me questioningly. I just shook my head.

They all decided to go with me and Janey took me to my room. It was massive! Janey laughed at my shocked look. I heard some people talking all of a sudden and then some screams. I decided that I would cure there diet before I die.

Time skip to when she was 9

I had been their little princess for 4 years now and was loved by everyone in the castle. I decided that now would be a good time to work on the promise I made. I walked into the throne room and walked straight up to Aro and said, "I'm leaving." Everybody in the castle rushed there all at once hearing what I had said. Aro asked me, "Why?" speaking above everyone else in the room. They all looked at me anxious to hear my answer so that what ever was wrong they could change. I spoke clearly to them all, "I do not like your diet! Every time you bite a human it is like biting me!" Aro said simply, "We won't be able to survive any other way."

With that I walked out of the room grabbed my bag I had already packed with lots of money and food and clothes and walked out. I stole a car which I had hot-wired (Demy had taught me that) and drove to the airport. I booked a plane ticket and left to go to England. Halfway through the flight though I decided I was bored and asked if I could skydive here.

After some time wasted on making the pilot agree I jumped out with my bag and landed easily on the ground. I walked through some really dark woods until I saw some bright light I walked towards that and I came out by a gigantic castle.

I decided to make a big entrance seeing as it would be such a shame to make a small one. I walked up to the big double doors and slammed them open whilst screaming, "I'm a tiny bit lost!!!" As I expected everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. So I decided to be even more annoying by shouting, "Hey what you all lookin' at? Is it not everyday someone decides to interrupt everything and do an over-dramatic entrance?"

Everybody still kept staring so I just sighed and walked down the big isle to a table at the front. I walked up to the old man with a cool beard and told him, "You know, I would guess that you were in charge?" I waited for him to nod his head, I then continued, "So I would say that it is your responsibility to teach them some manners." He nodded his head again and stood up to a pillar whilst I told his seat. He spoke to everybody, "We have a guest, so please be polite and do not stare." I smiled at him.

After about 10 mins of sitting there I got bored and started walking around. I looked at all the pictures on the walls and suddenly realized that they were moving. I guessed that this must be a magic school. I had heard if them but, I had never actually met a wizard or a witch and I had never been to a magic school.

I found a large statue that told me to go away, so being me I stayed ther to annoy it. It soon got so fed up it moved out the way to reveal a stair case. Being me I had to climb up it to see where it went. It led me to an office. I saw a cool looking hat so I put it on. It started talking at me so I just had to reply. I figured out it was a mind reading hat. The hat told me some thing that I already knew like how I was part werewolf and how I ran away from my family of vampires. It then told me something shocking, the hat said, "You are also part witch, it must be why your mum didn't like you." I shrugged shrugged put the hat back down.

I then saw a big book named students so I picked it up and read it quickly as I was just skimming through. I soon learnt that there was some Malfoy boy who didn't sound very nice, a werewolf named Lupin and a group of boys who called themselves the Marauders. It was also very handy as it included pictures of everyone.

I heard footsteps approaching the door so I hurriedly put the book back and tried to look like I hadn't touched it.

The man with the cool beard then walked in.