Chapter 10

I woke up feeling hyper and I knew that today was one of the days I would be most likely to get killed for being so annoying. Oh well.

I dressed in colours that were really bright and stood out from their cloaks and then went to find them all.

The guard outside my room attempted to try and get me to change. He knows better now though, after I had a very firm talk with him. He followed me around the castle until I sat down bored after spending ages searching and not finding.

The guard looked down at me and asked, "Why are you sitting on the floor?" Obviously he hadn't learnt his lesson about not questioning me. I looked him in the eye and gave him my best Jane stare, which I do have to say is very intimidating. Waiting patiently until he started to fidget around uncomfortably and tried to avoid eye contact. Finally he gave up and muttered just loud enough for me to hear, "I won't question you again." I smirked and walked off after picking myself up and dusting off. That should have done it.

I finally found Jane, Alec, Marcus, and Aro in the Throne Room which was still pink. I looked at them all for a while before deciding Marcus was comfiest and went to sleep on him as all my previous hyper-ness has dissipated and I was left feeling like I could do with a nap.

When I woke up I found myself on the floor. I looked up and glared at Marcus for putting me there as it was dusty and cold. Turning my nose up at them all who I could hear snickering in the background I walked out to change my clothes into something less dusty.

Once I was done found Jane waiting in my room. She did her evil smile at me which made me run for the door only to have her jump on me. I gave her my best puppy dog eyes but, just as she was about to crack, Alec walked in ruining the whole effect of it. In my hesitation though Jane grabbed me and ran to a jet, shouting at the pilot to hover above they British Channel. She then turned to me smiled and said, "So we are now officially on holiday even though they didn't say. Where do you want to go first?"

I smiled as I realized what that meant. Thinking it over for a while for me I decided to settle on that magic school in Scotland somewhere. Just to annoy them.

Finally arriving there I used the same entrance style as last time, as the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. Before I sat down on the table with the people I had met last time and started to eat once again ignoring all the odd looks from the majority of people there.

They all looked at me for a while as I continued to ignore them until Remus broke the silence by shouting, "Oh!!!!! Hello Ayla!!!" With that all the other boys finally sussed it out and I was engulfed with hugs. Of course this made Jane come over with her evil glare at them because she had no idea who they were. Plus the fact that they were all boys. As I had mentally predicted all of them jumped off me and looked at the ground awkwardly until I told Jane to be nice and we both had a laughing fir over imagining her being nice to strangers whilst everyone else in the room still tried to figure out who we both were.

After finishing my plate of food that had so graciously appeared before me, I decided that once again I was bored so I jumped up on the table, which caused Janey to shout at me to, "Be more lady like!!!" and said to everyone, "To be honest this is very rude that you don't all remember me. Of course excusing the newer kids, as I visited here a while back by myself only to be taken away by my very angry parents. Really? No? You lot are hopeless!!!" I jumped off the table and went to find Lilly. She moved over when she saw me coming and smiled. Whilst walking over I shouted to the world, "At least someone remembers me!!!!" To which Lilly blushed at as I smirked.

Dumbly stood up the moment I sat down and said, " I should be able to jog the memories of those that can't remember. If students and staff could please view this." With that a giant -projector screen came up and replayed all events here that included me. Once it was finally over I looked over at Jane to see what she thought as she hadn't been entirely happy with what Aro had said. And he had left out certain details. She looked worse then mad but had that odd calm surrounding her.

Taking my chances I took my best option and ran whilst screaming, "Save me!!!!!"

If I had looked back I would have seen how she calmly got up and followed me out.