Chapter 51

I didn't really do much for the rest of the day. I managed to stay away from Remus and caught up on my reading as I had gotten seriously behind.

Lily came the next day and we both had a girl's day as I spilled out what had happened. All she did was look at me seriously and say, "Ayla, I think you are in love." I can say that if I had been drinking water it would have went everywhere. I looked at her gaping whilst she just nodded.

We all stayed there for about a week until I was getting really bored. I mean you can go swimming and play outside but it just wasn't fun. So I took it into my hands and called Aro who said that they would have the jet here by 5pm. That gave me 8 hours to get everyone ready. I walked into the kitchen where they were all eating breakfast and announced, "We're all going to my house. Any questions?" They all stopped and stared at me as I just continued to smile. James snapped out of it first, "What!!!!!! Why are we going to your house. I mean, it's in Italy!!!" I smiled at them and said, "OK, so no questions. Be ready to go by 5." I walked out smirking.

Finally, we were all ready to go. They didn't know where we were actually going though as I didn't tell them how we were going to get there. So at 4:45 we were walking through the woods to a clearing. They all couldn't quite understand why we were walking here until I stopped and motioned ahead. Where they saw a jet coming to land. They all gaped at me. I smirked at them, nobody should underestimate how quickly I can get things done or the resources I have.