Chapter 11

I found myself going around in circles and Jane was still following me.

Finally after much thinking I decided my best chance was to go back to the Main Hall as I could possibly try to hide along with the other kids if they acted normal. I looked to see if it was clear to go and it looked like it was. I made a run for it only to have Jane pounce on me as I reached the door. She was giving me Her glare and to be perfectly honest I thing I the only reason I didn't feel like I was burning up into flames was because I was her daughter.

After she had given me a very long talk on how I was such an idiot and why we do not get people to tell lies for you. I decided I was tired enough to sleep so I walked along some random places with Jane following until I found a painting that looked like it could hide a room, so obviously I annoyed it. And just like the other one did ages ago it opened for me so I would go away. Inside there was a nice room which was mainly yellow but had a welcome feel to it all. So I went and found a bed whilst Jane watched over me.

When I awoke I found a gigantic crowd of kids around my bed and Jane nowhere in sight. Where the hell is your guard vampire when you need one??? I managed to get up ignoring them all and tried my best to look normal-ish. After they had completely annoyed me with all their stares I shoved them all out of the way and followed my nose to find food.

I soon located the mass of students going to eat so I followed them until I came into the main hall where I delightedly found food that I had been looking for. It had sadly looked really boring this morning though, so I took the initiative to be clever and set up a trap for whoever comes in last. When they walked in it would set off a trip wire which would then throw blue eggs at them which I had been kindly given to by a house elf I met when I got lost. After that they would be covered with neon yellow flour. And the best thing was you couldn't get it off until I said so. They would never guess it was me though as everyone thinks I know hardly anything about magic and that I won't be able to do it. It is a wonder for what one can learn by reading very big albeit sometime boring books. I also now have a wand as well as Carlisle has some very good connections in London which I gratefully used to get to London and back here in one night with everything I need. Thank the lord for connections in this harsh world!

It looked like everyone was in the hall as I moved to sit down next to Lilly. She smiled when she saw me and I smirked which caused her to groan. By now it was halfway through breakfast when suddenly my silent alarm bell went off to say somebody or some people were coming. I told Lilly to look towards the doors and she did as well as passing on the message. I did a mental countdown and just as I reached 1 the doors burst open and in walked the Marauders showing off.

But, what they failed to notice was that everyone was already looking there before they made the entrance. So the time I had gave them was wasted and they got coated with the eggs. They all stood star-shocked with with their mouths wide open. I thought to myself quietly "You shouldn't have put your mouths open". Before they got cover with the flour and all got a mouth full of it.

Everybody stood staring at them for a full minute before laughter erupted into the hall as they all ran out.

I thought to myself that although cruel, really they did deserve it as they terrorized people all the time. Saying a quick goodbye to Lilly as I left realizing I better go and see how they are which will make them be sure it wasn't me as well. Oh how amazingly intelligent my mind can be.