Chapter 19

-Remus POV-

I left in search of Jane who I had been told was somewhere around here. After what felt like an eternity of searching and having no luck I figured out that she was a vampire and would probably hear me if I just called her name. I did that feeling like a daft idiot talking to no one until 10 seconds later she appeared. I told her quickly, "Ayla fainted and is in the hospital wing. I got told to come and get you." She nodded and grabbed me and ran vampire speed there. When we got there she dropped me and ran over to her who was now along on a spare bed.

Then, whilst I was still recovering from the speed and trying not to throw up, she asked what was wrong with her, Poppy told her, "She's lacking sleep which is why she fainted. She also needs to eat more. But do you know why she hasn't been getting enough sleep. I wonder if Dumbledore knows, he probably does." Jane nodded and stood beside the bed.

I then politely got told to go away and go back to lesson. I did but only to tell the others what had happened.

When I had finally got back to class I saw the others looking at me curiously. I mouthed at them that I would tell them after class. They nodded and went back to their work or in other cases mischief.

After class...

Lily was the first one over being the closest to her and immediately started asking questions until James, Peter and Sirius showed up and they did the same except for Peter who just sat there staring at James and Sirius which I admit was a bit creepy. I let them all run out of things to ask then said, "She fainted on the way there and I had to carry her the rest of the way. After that I had to go and find Jane and tell her which was just plain scary. After that all I managed to hear before I was told to go was that she wasn't eating enough and didn't have enough sleep for a while." After that had been announced Lily burst out crying saying, "It's all my fault!!! I should have noticed!!!" and after that you couldn't make out what she was saying. Surprisingly James went over to her and was actually sympathetic and didn't do anything except say, "It wasn't your fault" and hold her.

After half an hour Lily had pulled herself together and muttered a thank you to James who looked like he had just won everything he had ever dreamed of, we went to go and see her in the hospital wing.