T H I R T Y N I N E

6 months later...

Today was the day.

Today was finally the day.

I continued packing all my clothes, school supplies, and materials and bedroom materials inside my boxes.

It was the day.

Finally the day.

The day for me to go off to college.

College was what it always seemed. Big dorms, short amount of classes, big stacks of papers, frats parties, your all-american-typical-college. Since I had just finished high school, I wasn't exactly sure if I would have gotten used to college, but that I would try my best... and that my best had to be hard enough.

I grabbed my box and my purse, as I ran outside to put my box in the car, while mom and dad were outside helping me put a whole bunch of other boxes there. Mom and dad ran back inside to get more as I placed the box in my hands at the back of the trunk.

Mom and dad came back to the trunk with the final boxes, as they slid them inside.

"I can't believe our little daughter is off to college" my mom says, starting to tear up. I roll my eyes playfully at her typical motherly behavior.

"Our girl's no longer little. She’s grown up" my father says. I smile and chuckle at my parents as my mom looks up and smiles at me, trying so hard not to tear up again.

"Well, have fun in college, ok baby girl? Call us every night and visit on vacations" mom says as tears form in her eyes.

"I will, momma. I promise" I say. Mom puts her thumb on my cheeck and caresses it, as she kisses my forehead.

"I love you Pao" she says, pulling me in for a hug. "I love you too, mama" I say, as we continue hugging for 30 seconds. Dad smiles up at me and gives me a 30 second hug as well.

I let go, as I stare at my parents for a few seconds.

"Well... I'm off to college!" I say, before closing the trunk. I head over to the drivers seat and open the door. I wave back at my parents before entering the car. I start the engine, as my parents run up to my window. They wave at me as I wave back and put on my seatbealt. I start the car as they continue waving, and I wave back one more time. I put my hands on the steering wheel and drive off as they were still waiting. I was driving to continue a new chapter. A new chapter of changes, and a new chapter of my life.
************************

I parked my car infront of campus as I got out of the car. There, a bunch of people from inside the building came outside as I went to the back of my car to open up the trunk.

"Hi, we're staff helpers and we're here to help you get settled in" a girl with light brown hair says to me. She comes up to me with a crowd of people wearing "Staff members" shirts.

"Thank you so much" I say, smiling up at the staff helper. As the staff helped bring my boxes in, I stared up at the school.

The University of California, also known as UC. A college located in Oakland, which I had to drive all the way to from LA. I was standing infront of it. It was my new school now. It was the place where I finally settle in and prepare for my future in this beautiful campus... and I believed I could make my mark. Right here, right now.
********************
After being settled in, I lay on my bed inside my dorm, as my roomates boxes were placed on the floor. Only one person was my roomate. Someone who was not only my bestfriend on Every Witch Way, but my bestfriend in reality.

Daniela Nieves.

I screamed and got out of bed when she ran in, giving her the biggest hug I had given here in a while. Daniela played Andi on my hit show, Every Witch Way. Since then, we've been bestfriends for a while. We decided to become roomates since we knew each other so well and was going to the same college.

"It's been such a while! How you been, chica?" Daniela says patting my back.

"It's been good, I guess. Life turned into an unexpected turn after the show ended, and now I'm getting back on my feet living a normal teenage life" I say, enthusiasticly.

"You're not the only one. But no matter how much you try to live a normal teenage life, papperazi never stop, do they?" Daniela asks.

"Nope. I guess it's just a slow transition of getting used to life" I say.

Daniela smiles as we turn to rest on our beds. I lay down on my bed, as I look up at the ceiling. I think about tomorrow. I think about my life. I think about how classes start tomorrow and how I'll be starting college tomorrow. I think about how my childhood lead my direction to college. It'd be a new direction I'd be taking from acting. It'd lead me to a new direction towards my future. It'd push the cameras aside.

And that's all I want.

That’s all I ever wanted.

For now.

Now or never.
****************
Hey guys!❤ So happy to have updated again!❤ Since it's summer I'll be updating more often and frequently trying to get my readers back to enjoy the summer after I hadn't updated for a while!❤ I hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tuned for Chapter 40!❤

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤