T W E N T Y S I X

Warning: This chapter may be innapropriate. This chapter was previously a smut chapter, but was later edited and half of the smut was erased. If you do not read these type of chapters, please go to chapter 27👉
*****************************

Paola's P.O.V

I start kissing Rahart back, our kiss turning into a heated make out session. My hands work their way to Rahart's shirt, as I pull Rahart's shirt off and toss it to the ground.

He starts taking off my shirt as we're still kissing, revealing my black Victoria Secret bra. He picks me up as we still continue kissing, walks to his bedroom, opens the door, and closes it behind us. He puts me on the bed, him laying on top of me, as we continue to make out.

I unbuckle his jeans, revealing his white and blue underwear. I smile at him. He takes off my jeans, revealing my black Victoria Secret underwear.

He chuckles at me and comes up to my lips and kisses me again. He starts to kiss at my neck, as I start moaning. He nips at my neck, making me moan again.

He starts grinding his hips into me, and starts grinding on me harder. I moan loudly.

After he continued to grind on me and kiss me, out of no where, something that I thought he would never pull out, was a condom.

"A condom? Rahart, I'm a virgin. I've never had sex with anybody. I'm 17, and your 19. You have reached the age limit for sex, but I'm too young" I say.

Rahart puts his fingers on my lips. "Sshhh.... just let me pleasure you and I'll show you the feeling of having your body pleasured by a gentleman" Rahart whispers seductively. I moan at his sexy words and he smirks at me.

"Okay. But don't go too hard, okay?" I say. "Don't worry, baby girl. I'll go slow, then start to pleasure you after." Rahart says.
****************************
Uh... okay... that was... uh... different 😂 Comment what you thought down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola