T W E N T Y S E V E N

Reminder: Okay, so if you didn't read the last chapter, they continued making out until Rahart pulled out a condom. Paola admitted she was a virgin, and that was all that before they did it.... so yeah!

Paola's P.O.V

I wake up in Rahart's bed, finding myself naked, and Rahart naked as well. I roll around to see Rahart still asleep, as I smile at him.

I get up from his bed and put on my bra and underwear. I walk out of his bedroom and into Rahart's bathroom. I brush my hair and try fixing it. Thoughts run through my mind about last night. My bestfriend took my virginity. Woah. I continue to think about last night when a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"How did you wake up so fast?" I ask. "I don't know, but I heard your footsteps to the bathroom" Rahart says seductively. I giggle.

Rahart slaps my ass, making me giggle in pleasure. "Rahart. Now that I found out you like me back, what now?" I ask.

"Before we became best friends. When I bugged you before we fought. I always had a thing for you. You were feisty, and I like feisty girls. Remember that day at the woods, when I followed you? You asked me why I cared if you liked the kiss or not. And I said that, you will have to figure that out yourself. And this is why."

I suddenly remember something Rahart and I had forgotten before. "What about Veronica? Are you going to break up with her?" I ask.

"Veronica! I forgot all about her! I mean, she's a nice girl and all, but I guess I'll have to break up with her."

"She's a nice girl and all" I say, mocking Rahart. "Yeah right."
"What do you mean?" Rahart asks.

"That night. That Halloween night. When Veronica asked to talk to me in private, she threatened me to stay away from you. She called me ugly and said she didn't understand how anyone or you would ever want to be near me. She said she felt bad for you, and my mom. Then we swore at each other and fought and I grabbed her by her costume. I told her that I would tell you that she's a fake ass bitch, but then she threatened to tell you that I like you if I did. Which she won't have to be worrying about now that you know. Then she told me to stay away from you, or else the consequences get worse. That's why I ran back home. Because I was scared for whatever consequence she was going to bring. My mom suggested we relax and go out of state, so we did. We left and I ignored your calls, face time calls, and your texts. I even shut down my social media so you wouldn't see any pictures or proof of me. She's not the girl you think she is, Rahart. She's a rich, mean popular girl at college, and also a fake ass bitch. And that's all she will ever be."

"Baby, really? You didn't have to run away from me" Rahart says. "I didn't have any other choice" I say.

"Pao, you are a caring, beautiful, talented, and smart girl. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Okay?" Rahart says.

"Okay" I say. Rahart kisses me, putting his thumb on my left cheeck as I kiss him back, as we start to makeout.
*******************
2 updates in 1 day! YAYYYYY! Will Rahart ask Paola out after he breaks up with Veronica? What will Veronica say about all this? Comment your thoughts down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤