T H I R T E E N

Paola's P.O.V

The next morning, I wake up and walk to my window. I look out the window and watch as the rain gets harder outside, and as the rain spills down my window. I was in my room, thinking about last night. How Every Witch Way ended and how I could never do anything to get it back. I sigh heavily as I walk to my bed and lay down.

I start thinking about how last night went. And not about Every Witch Way ending, about me, Nick, and Rahart. Like how Nick kissed me last night, and it felt amazing, but I just didn't want to be with him. Then there's Rahart, who I still don't get along with, but someone I don't hate.

What do I do? Call him and say I don't want to be enemies anymore? Nope, he'd probably hang up on me right away. Do I facetime him? Nope, he'd hang up right away. Well, what now?

Suddenly, someone knocks on my door, completely interrupting my thoughts. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens, and it's my mom. "Honey, you okay?" Mom asks. "Sure, why wouldn't I be ok?" I ask.

"About last night. What happened?" Mom asks. I sigh, getting ready to pour everything out.
*********
After explaining everything to my mom, I sighed in frustration, wondering what she was going to say.

"Wow. That is a lot of drama. What are you going to do about it?" Mom asks.

"I don't know, but I'll find a way" I say.
*********
Later that day, I decided to read "The Fault in our Stars" to get my mind set. I thought maybe reading a book would clear my head a little.

"Paola! Dinner's ready!" Mom yelled. It was after 8 o'clock in the night as I walked downstairs to go eat dinner. Dad was home from work early and decided to eat dinner with us.

My dad and I both sit down at the dining table as mom places dinner on the table.
***************
After dinner, I go on my phone to see the latest news. That's when I saw what I saw. I clicked on the website.

Nick Merico and Paola Andino Kiss!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YESTERDAY WE SAW SOMETHING THAT SUPRISED US! A NAOLA KISS!

SO ROMANTIC! Nick Merico leaned in to Paola Andino for a kiss! I guess Naola fans got their answers! Paola Andino and Nick Merico are officially together! Looks like Raola isn't happening!

What!?! Nick and I aren't together! We didn't confirm that we were dating. The media saw our kiss then made up a relationship to cover everything I said about not wanting to date Nick last night! I think to myself.

I read the last sentence again. Looks like Raola isn't happening! The last sentence repeats in my head over and over again, and I just couldn't take it anymore. At that moment, I knew right away what to do.

I shut off my phone, grab my jacket and wear it, put on sneakers, and put my phone in my pocket. I walk to the kitchen window to see that it was still raining. I have to talk to Rahart. Even if it means getting soaking wet in the rain, I think to myself
as I open the door and step outside in the rain, as I start to get wet without an umbrella.
***************
OMG I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STATE TESTING IS COMING UP AND I'M SCARED! I'll be updating tomorrow. If not tomorrow I'll be updating on Saturday.

Questionnaires of the week:

What do you think will happen next? Will Rahart listen to Paola?

Should Paola end up with Nick? Why or why not?

Comment down the answers to the questionnaires down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,
❤Live_Love_Raola❤