F I F T E E N

Paola's P.O.V

2 months later...

I unlock the door to my house with the house keys as I open the door and close it behind me.

I had arrived from school, with 7 papers of homework to do. It was the 26th day of school and I was now a senior (aka 12th grader.)

I throw my backpack onto the couch and smile when mom enters the room. "Good afternoon, Pao. How was school?" Mom asks.

"It was good" I say. "Are you going to help out with dinner?" Mom asks. "Actually Rahart's picking me up to go swimming" I say.

"Okay. Come back at the same curfew you always come back at everyday" mom says.

What she meant by that was ever since Rahart and I made up, we became friends, so we hung out almost everyday.

But we were planning to do something crazy. Swimming in the river. At least that's what Rahart told me the night before on the phone.

My thoughts were interrupted by a doorbell. "Who is it!?!" I yell. "Rahart!" The voice yells. I run to the door and open the door.

"Hey Rahart, what's up?" I ask, giving him a smile. "What up with you? You look happy today. It's not like there's anything exciting to be happy about" Rahart teases, smirking.

"Oh shut up!" I say playfully as Rahart and I both laugh. "Let's get to our crazy hangout, shall we?" Rahart says. "We shall" I say, wrapping my arm around Rahart's arm as we both walk out of my house and head to Rahart's car.
************************
"We're here!" I yell as Rahart parks near the river. Rahart chuckles at my excitement and I smirk at him as we walk to the river and I get ready to dive in.

I take off my clothes and reveal my bathing suit that I was wearing under my clothes.

Rahart takes his shirt off and his pants, and reveals his abs and shorts that he was wearing.

"You ready?" Rahart asks me. "Ready as ever" I say, giving him a troubling smirk. "On three" Rahart says. "1.....2......3!!!!!!!!!" We both yell at the same time as we jump into the water and start to swim.

"Wohooooooo!" I yell as Rahart and I swim towards eachother and Rahart chuckles at my excitement.

We continue to swim and play around for the next 20 minutes.I climb on Rahart's back and hug him from behind. Rahart turns around to look at me and smiles.

We stay in that position for the next 5 minutes without saying a word. "Rahart?" I say, breaking the awkward silence. "Yes, Pao?" Rahart asks.

"These past 2 months have been fun hanging out with you. How do you live your life everyday? You go out and have fun. My dad works 24/7 so I barely see him" I say.

Rahart frowns. "I go out everyday and hang out with my friends and family. Sometimes when I'm in America, I miss Australia. Some of my closest friends and relatives are there, and I just want to see them" Rahart says, putting his hand on my hand.

I frown. "You'll see them someday" I say. "Yeah, I hope so" Rahart says. Rahart sighs.

Suddenly, at that moment, that's when I realized that I could share anything to Rahart. Things I wasn't comfortable telling other people. Things that not even Daniela knew about and I've been friends with her longer than Rahart.

That day, some things changed. That was the day that determined everything. The day Rahart and I became bestfriends.
*********************
I finally updated! Due to state testing, (aka exams,) I will not be updating often. This week is my last week of state testing, so after next week I'll be updating more often.

Questionnaires of the week:

Are Rahart and Paola happier when they're hanging out?

Rahart and Paola both have problems with their families. What is the difference between
Rahart and Paola's family issues?

Comment down the answers to the questionnaires down below! 👇

Until next time!

Love,

❤Live_Love_Raola❤